Author Topic: lol US $109,375.00 can buy u this  (Read 447 times)

aerroc

lol US $109,375.00 can buy u this
« on: November 04, 2013, 07:58:09 PM »

Maple Leaf Consignment

is pleased to bring you the following:

** HOLY GRAIL OF RAP MUSIC COLLECTIBLES **

*******  BEWARE  *******

You may want to literally bolt yourself to your seat BEFORE scrolling through this listing; it is that amazing!

You have been WARNED!!!

THE LUCKY BUYER OF THIS "HOLY GRAIL" LISTING WILL RECEIVE:

(1) Original House Lease Credit Application Contract, hand-signed by the most influential rap music artist in history, the late, great, Tupac Amaru Shakur aka 2PAC!!!!!!!

... AND ...

(1) Original FCC Compliance Rider, hand-signed by the man many rap music aficionados consider the greatest lyricist in rap music history, the late, great, Christopher Wallace aka The Notorious B.I.G. aka Biggie Smalls!!!!!!!

Are you still in your seat, or did you pass out already?

If you're still able to view your screen ... KEEP READING!!!

ITEM DETAILS:

2PAC Item: This contract not only contains an extremely rare FULL LEGAL NAME signature of the world-wide icon, but it also contains private and personal details such as his Social Security Number, phone numbers, credit references and the like!

This item was obtained from Tupac's former manager and it is though that the handwritten material was filled in by one of his employees before Tupac himself hand-signed the contract on the signature line to make it legal.

NOTORIOUS B.I.G. Item: Any authentic Biggie Smalls signature, even a mere "Notorious B." chicken scratched auto on a 3x5 card can bring five figures from a serious collector, as such are extremely, extremely rare. However, this FCC Compliance Rider not only contains a signature, it contains an out of this world rare FULL LEGAL NAME signature! That's right, this contract contains an actual "CHRISTOPHER WALLACE" signature!

Did your heart just stop beating?

Hook up the defibrillator, give yourself a shock and GET BACK TO READING!!!

PROVENANCE AND AUTHENTICATION:

2PAC Item: This signed house contract was OBTAINED DIRECTLY from Tupac's former manager and is beyond reproach. The full name signature has also been fully authenticated by the world renowned JSA Authentication! Now, since I know there are many skeptics out there, and because I don't want to receive 500 emails saying, "Can you prove this was obtained from Tupac's former manager", I will state right here in writing, that YES, it can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that this contract was obtained directly from Tupac's former manager! My client has provided me with the contact details of this manager and I have contacted him directly ... however, that isn't the "beyond reproach" part ... the "beyond reproach" part is that the next owner of this amazing item will not only receive the signed contract and the full "Letter of Authentication" from JSA, he or she will also receive a SIGNED and NOTARIZED CALIFORNIA STATE LEGAL AFFADAVIT from Tupac's manager himself guaranteeing the authenticity of the item. My client refused to buy this item until the "seller (Tupac's manager)" offered valid legal proof that he was who he said he was and he came through and today they have a solid business relationship!

Has your tongue hit the floor yet? Well, KEEP READING as it only gets better!

NOTORIOUS B.I.G. Item: This signed FCC Complaince Rider item was OBTAINED DIRECTLY from a former "Brand Ambassador" of the "Bad Boy Entertainment" record label ... yes, the same label that was founded by Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs and the same label that Christopher Wallace aka The Notorious B.I.G. worked for! It was also fully authenticated by The Academy of Manuscript and Autograph, LLC whose credentials are magnificent and comes with a full "Letter of Authenticity" as well. Again, since I know there are many skeptics out there, and because I don't want to receive 500 emails saying, "Can you prove this was obtained from Tupac's former manager", I will state right here in writing, that YES, it can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that this contract was obtained directly from a former Brand Ambassador of Bad Boy Entertainment! My client provided me with the contact details of this manager and I have contacted him directly as well ... however, that isn't the best part, the best part is that the next owner of this amazing item will not only receive the signed contract as well as the full "Letter of Authentication" from AMA, he or she will also receive a SIGNED and NOTARIZED NEW YORK STATE LEGAL AFFADAVIT from this former Brand Ambassador of Bad Boy Entertainment, guaranteeing the authenticity of the item. My client refused to buy this item until the "seller (former Bad Boy Entertainment Brand Ambassador)" offered valid legal proof that he was who he said he was and he came through and today they have a solid business relationship as well! Oh, by the way ... my client also received PHOTO-PROOF from the seller in the form of a picture of the seller with Sean Combs himself, as well as a building pass into the building Bad Boy Records used to occupy, as well as a V.I.P. invitation to one of The Notorious B.I.G.'s parties as well!

I hope you are still breathing ... I don't want to be the cause of anyone's untimely demise ... but ... I know just how shocking this information is and just how insanely valuable and coveted this collection is!

Therefore, all of you true rap music fans, serious music memorabilia collectors and even mere wise investors, if you have the funds available to invest in perhaps the most amazing collectibles auction you will ever witness in your life ... ACT NOW and SUBMIT AN OFFER TODAY!

CONCERNING THE "VALUE" OF THE ITEMS:

Honestly the phrase "the sky is the limit" could really apply to this listing, as taken as a whole, it is indeed a ONE-of-a-KIND collection that could literally bring an obscene amount of money from the right buyer. Ahem, ahem, Matt Stafford, Larry Johnson, Shaquille O'Neal ... have your people send me a message through the eBay message system anytime.

However, my client is not entirely unrealistic or overly greedy and therefore will listen to all serious offers. In fact he may even choose to sell the items for a bit less money if he can be guaranteed that they will be publicly displayed, rather than merely stashed away in a vault. He is NOT demanding such be the agreement, but may indeed choose to give a better deal to someone that would allow them to be publicly displayed, as is his right as the current owner of these magnificent items.

The "market value" of the 2PAC item is not that hard to obtain and would be somewhere in the $10,000-12,000 range I believe, as other full name signatures seem to routinely bring around $6,000-8,000 while this one is much more valuable with the item being a valid legal contract and the provenance being so firmly established with the California State signed and notarized legal affidavit from Tupac's former manager!

The Notorious B.I.G. item is much, much more difficult to value and basically impossible to assign a "market value" as to my knowledge there has NEVER been a public sale of a full legal name "Christopher Wallace" signed item. Personally I believe any offer under $20,000 would be insulting and a low-ball offer and that, to the right collector such an item could easily bring six figures. However, again my client is not overly unrealistic or greedy and will listen to all serious offers.

My client is not necessarily in need of funds and therefore will not accept what he perceives to be an unfair offer, however he does have a project at hand that is proving to be much more expensive than he initially thought it would be and therefore he has decided to make these items available and to entertain serious offers.

For those of you who would love to add a 2PAC signature to your collection but simply don't have the cache to acquire this amazing collection, you may be interested in submitting an offer on our "Legends of Rap Music" collection. This collection was consigned to us by a different client in the United States and while it is not on the level of this 2Pac & Biggie collection, it could certainly be the centerpiece of just about anyone's collection! You can view the "Legends of Rap Music" collection here:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/271299650632?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NOTE CONCERNING DIGITALLY REDACTED MATERIAL IN THE eBay PICTURES:

As you will notice, we have blacked out (i.e. "redacted") certain portions of the 2PAC lease contract, Christopher Wallace signature and legal affadavits. We simply complied with the current owner's request to redact the "Christopher Wallace" signature as he was afraid that certain unscrupulous individuals could try to "knock off" the signature and offer their own forged items for sale. Our client also asked us to please keep the "personal information" contained in the lease contract, such as the names, addresses and phone numbers of Tupac's references private, as well as such information in the legal affidavits.

HOWEVER, please understand that ONLY the digital images appearing on eBay have been redacted and NOT the original items themselves; therefore, the next owner of these amazing items will indeed "SEE EVERYTHING"!

NOTE CONCERNING PAYMENT (i.e. "Closing"):

While PayPal is listed as an option and while we at Maple Leaf Consignment normally prefer to use PayPal, my client will not accept a PayPal payment under any circumstances for these items. With a big-ticket collection such as this he would like to personally meet the buyer and physically hand the item over immediately upon receipt of payment; such a meeting could be conducted in my client's attorney's office or even a local bank, Police station, etc. In other words, this will need to be a "secure closing" and one that will make both buyer and seller comfortable. If you have the funds to purchase this item, than you have the funds to fly in for a personal closing whether you are from California, China, Costa Rica or Cameroon!

*** ONE FINAL NOTE CONCERNING V.I.P. BUYERS ***:

We at Maple Leaf Consignment understand that there is a distinct possibility that the next owner of this collection will indeed be a V.I.P. and would like to state here in writing and make it clear to all that we will respect your privacy and never disclose your identity unless you give us express written permission to do so. You can of course feel free to have one of your employees or associates contact us and to complete the purchase of this amazing collection incognito as it were, but please don't feel you must do so, as we have no problem honouring all requests for anonymity and even signing confidentiality agreements and the like.

If you made it to the end of this listing description, CONGRATULATIONS

... NOW ...

CONTACT US WITHOUT DELAY AND SUBMIT YOUR SINCERE OFFER(S) TODAY!!!!!!!

DON'T DELAY, CONTACT US WITH OFFERS, TODAY!!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TUPAC-aka-2PAC-NOTORIOUS-B-I-G-AUTOGRAPHED-SIGNED-FULL-NAME-CONTRACTS-/271299866830?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f2abb70ce

Sccit

Re: lol US $109,375.00 can buy u this
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 12:08:24 PM »
i got some L.A.M.B paperwork right here for $9.99 if any1s interested

and some letters x-raided sent from the pen holla

doublee313

Re: lol US $109,375.00 can buy u this
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 09:24:45 AM »
I have 2 hand signed 2pac autographs.  One with 2Pac and Tupac.  They are on pictures and not just some piece of paper.  They are going for $300.  LOL.  This is a joke.