Author Topic: THE WNBA IS ENTERTAINING AFTERALL PART 2: LESBIAN KISS  (Read 298 times)

Sccit

THE WNBA IS ENTERTAINING AFTERALL PART 2: LESBIAN KISS
« on: September 27, 2013, 02:32:18 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S68TXBpMXpA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S68TXBpMXpA</a>

HOW MUCH MORE ENTERTAINING WOULD IT BE IF THEY WERE ALL JUST FUCKIN EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF PLAYIN BALL?

ELANOS GREASY MOTHER

• Lil Geezy
Re: THE WNBA IS ENTERTAINING AFTERALL PART 2: LESBIAN KISS
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 02:42:10 PM »
WHY WONT KOBE KISS LEBRON WE KNOW THEY BOTH FAGS MANY OF US WANT TO SEE IT

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 05:42:20 PM »
lol... I'll try to be politically correct and refrain from commenting.  I grew up with a couple girls on my block that used to play tackle football with us and shit like that.  They were also pretty fine in their own right, and  I have to say they helped make my childhood great.  So in spite of me being a sexist asshole, I will refrain from comment.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 01:21:44 PM »
I felt sorry for the lynx player, having 2 kiss 1 of the ugliest women ever  :puke:  And that reminds me, how ironic is it when these lesbos always want gay marriage & get married, its always the ugly women.  Never see the beautiful ones.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 01:59:45 PM »
I felt sorry for the lynx player, having 2 kiss 1 of the ugliest women ever  :puke:  And that reminds me, how ironic is it when these lesbos always want gay marriage & get married, its always the ugly women.  Never see the beautiful ones.

BEAUTIFUL WOMEN SUCK DICK

ELANOS GREASY MOTHER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 02:42:26 PM »

BEAUTIFUL WOMEN SUCK DICK

MY SON ISNT A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN BUT HE SUCKS DICK TOO