Author Topic: Freddy Roach hates mexicans and jews!!!  (Read 775 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Freddy Roach hates mexicans and jews!!!
« on: November 19, 2013, 10:21:48 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GdhrPh09TX0?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GdhrPh09TX0?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sFSFjzi2_as?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sFSFjzi2_as?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

The West is Back

Heinz

Re: Freddy Roach hates mexicans and jews!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 10:35:08 PM »
You make it seem like its a bad thing.

BabyBird

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 10:38:01 PM »
I hate how these foreiners get sensitive bout colors  ???

BabyBird

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 10:41:16 PM »
I guess ppl don't wanna lose there color jokes  :laugh:

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 10:52:29 PM »
You make it seem like its a bad thing.
lmao
The West is Back

Fraxxx

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 10:57:13 PM »
I guess ppl don't wanna lose there they're color jokes  :laugh:
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2013, 11:30:14 PM »

Fraxxx

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2013, 11:33:19 PM »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2013, 09:16:43 AM »
It's just funny how that ends up being the focus. They kicked Roach, mocked him for his Parkinson's, called him a "faggot," but then Garcia and his staff lose their minds and call Roach racist when he says "Mexican motherfucker" after all that stuff happened to him... even though it was because they were in the gym longer than they were supposed to be.

Again, maybe it's just a publicity stunt.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2013, 01:32:29 PM »
It's just funny how that ends up being the focus. They kicked Roach, mocked him for his Parkinson's, called him a "faggot," but then Garcia and his staff lose their minds and call Roach racist when he says "Mexican motherfucker" after all that stuff happened to him... even though it was because they were in the gym longer than they were supposed to be.

yea, i didnt think it was as bad as they made it out to be. he was bein a dick at first, but so was dude who was tryna act humble n shit...he was just doin it in a sneaky way.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2013, 02:44:40 PM »

yea, i didnt think it was as bad as they made it out to be. he was bein a dick at first, but so was dude who was tryna act humble n shit...he was just doin it in a sneaky way.
Yeah, I didn't like how they were trying to act like they got racial slurs thrown at them.  It's not like anyone said spic or wetback or anything.  But Garcia's problem is that he doesn't step in and tell people to stop.  He could've told Ariza to calm down or tell him to kick back with the Parkinson's jokes (just like how he didn't say anything when Margarito and Rios were cracking jokes about Roach's Parkinson's).  I'm also reminded of when there was some fight, probably in Argentina, where the hometown hero lost to someone who wasn't from there, and the crowd just blew up and started throwing chairs and shit at the other fighter in the ring.  There's a video recorded of Garcia watching that footage, and he just laughs rather than dismissing what the crowd was doing.  And then there's him not defending his fighter Margarito, who got his fucking face disfigured and was trying to argue with the ref when Cotto was opening up the wound again.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2013, 02:46:00 PM »

Yeah, I didn't like how they were trying to act like they got racial slurs thrown at them.  It's not like anyone said spic or wetback or anything.  But Garcia's problem is that he doesn't step in and tell people to stop.  He could've told Ariza to calm down or tell him to kick back with the Parkinson's jokes (just like how he didn't say anything when Margarito and Rios were cracking jokes about Roach's Parkinson's).  I'm also reminded of when there was some fight, probably in Argentina, where the hometown hero lost to someone who wasn't from there, and the crowd just blew up and started throwing chairs and shit at the other fighter in the ring.  There's a video recorded of Garcia watching that footage, and he just laughs rather than dismissing what the crowd was doing.  And then there's him not defending his fighter Margarito, who got his fucking face disfigured and was trying to argue with the ref when Cotto was opening up the wound again.

passive-aggressive bitchassness

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2013, 07:50:26 PM »
All Roach did was call him a Mexican, which he is. What is the big deal?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2013, 08:30:00 PM »
the mexicans also made fun of his parkinsons and yelled at "faggot" and they didnt get any heat for it like Roach is getting...

either way hopefully this sparks up more publicity for the fight
The West is Back