Author Topic: efil4zaggin produced by dr. dre, dj yella and eazy-e?  (Read 389 times)

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
efil4zaggin produced by dr. dre, dj yella and eazy-e?
« on: November 27, 2013, 01:44:31 PM »
hmmm, lets see what excuses are gonna be made for dre in this thread about "producing"  ::)

"RP:
You did this track? I didn't know you produced.

Eazy-E:
I did a lot of songs on N.W.A. All that old @#%$. I didn't want the credit because I'm the company, I'm an artist myself, I had a solo album before N.W.A. was out, and I'm in the group (coughs). I didn't want the credit because everyone has egos. I'm getting paid for being in a group and (for) owning the company and being a solo artist. Here's what Dre did. Say me and Ren would come up with a whole idea for a song. Dre was good at putting it together. So we might have an idea for a song, lay it down at home on a little four track or 12 track, and (then) Dre would put it together, him and DJ Yella.

RP:
Which N.W.A. tracks are you talking about in particular?

Eazy-E:
"Findum, ****em and Flee," "She Swallowed It"…me and Ren did a lot of stuff. "Approach to Danger"… a lot of them. I can't remember all of them. A lot of stuff, you could tell if you knew Dre [and] his style. He was in N.W.A., but Dre came from the Wrecking Crew, but I got him to do this other type of music I wanted to do, the gangsta @#%$, and I got Dre away from what he was doing. Ice Cube was from C.I.A. and the Stereo Crew, and if you knew their style, they were like the Beastie Boys. I put' em together, and we formed N.W.A., and they changed their style. And they started hollering Compton because that's where we were from: me, Ren, and Yella."

opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: efil4zaggin produced by dr. dre, dj yella and eazy-e?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 01:55:41 PM »
gangsta.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 08:33:14 PM »
So he's saying Dre isn't from Compton?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Okka

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 08:37:57 PM »
Yella already said that he and Dre did all the music together. Eazy was just talkin' shit when Dre left.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 03:48:35 AM »
Yella already said that he and Dre did all the music together. Eazy was just talkin' shit when Dre left.

Makin the music and producing are 2 totally different things  :)
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Okka

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 03:52:30 AM »
Dre and Yella made the music and produced the songs together. Eazy was just talkin' shit because he was so sad that Dre left and started dissin' him.

It's funny how Eazy forgot that Yella was in Wreckin' Crew too.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2013, 04:09:34 AM »
I dnt think eazy was holdin a grudge by that point..this was a month before he passed..it dont make sense for somebody to talk shit bout another person when they had more money then em lol....and whats also funny is when someone says somethin negative about dre its shittalkin or "hating" lmao :laugh: :laugh:
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun

Okka

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 04:20:02 AM »
I dnt think eazy was holdin a grudge by that point..this was a month before he passed..it dont make sense for somebody to talk shit bout another person when they had more money then em lol....and whats also funny is when someone says somethin negative about dre its shittalkin or "hating" lmao :laugh: :laugh:

Why is 50 Cent dissin' everybody then? Come on now.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 05:04:37 AM »
Nice way to go off subject  :-X
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013, 06:12:41 AM »
Dre and Yella made the music and produced the songs together. Eazy was just talkin' shit because he was so sad that Dre left and started dissin' him.

It's funny how Eazy forgot that Yella was in Wreckin' Crew too.
yella didn't do an album like the chronic and diss eazy either.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Okka

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2013, 10:18:16 AM »
Nice way to go off subject  :-X

I knew you were gonna say that. It's odd that Ren never talked about this shit, he did say that Dre didn't do anything on "Livin' Like Hustlers" though.

EDIT: Here's what Yella said about the subject, i guess Eazy wasn't bullshittin' after all.

29. Throughout the course of his career dr. dre has always seemed to have people claim he took credit for all their work.. my question is how much of nwa's music were you actually responsible for?

I wouldn’t say.. you can’t really break it down like that the whole group actually made the sound. Me and Dre did all the recording Dre did most of the beats but you know it was like a group thing. It wasn’t like this person did everything you know Dre is Dre Ive been knowin him forever. You he the best producer outthere now in the rap industry.

That's from an old interview he did with DubCNN back in 2003.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 10:31:28 AM by Okka »