Author Topic: Where is Spider Loc at?  (Read 1154 times)

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Where is Spider Loc at?
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 06:38:17 AM »
What did he say about Pac and Eazy? Didn't Spider Loc go to the "Westen Conference" meeting to squash everything and then he started dissin' people again?

he said on a song "Pac died cuz he was fucking with the Southside" in reference to Orlando Anderson and them, plus other posts he made on his website basically saying that 2Pac was a "set hopper" and went from running with Crips (Thug Life) to Bloods (Suge/Death Row)

I believe he called Eazy a "gimmick" rapper on his website somewhere too but I don't think he was really dissing him that much, just forming his opinion

& that's "disrespecting" 2pac ::)

Get a grip, dog. 2pac was not a thug or a gangbanger even though he tried to be. Nor was he revolutionary or anything else, until he died of course. That's facts. Eazy WAS a gimmick rapper, but you chose to not remember the context in which he said it.

Eazy was a gimmick rapper in the fact that he was supposed to be an image of NWA's lyrics. Watch the Behind The Music they even said it. Eazy barely wrote & didnt even think of being a rapper while exploiting (for lack of better words) the super gangsta image in a fun/obvious exaggerated type of way - that's a gimmick move. Just because it's Eazy & he's dead does not mean it ain't true. He gets his respect & love but don't sit here & act like most people were taking Eazy serious as an artist outside of the NWA collective work & the imagery/style.

Disagree all you want but it's pretty accurate. Even if you still disagree it's still a view/opinion, how is that disrespect? Because they're dead & now are these "gods" to people in Europe? That's not disrespect. Disrespect is if someone said "fuck 2pac/Eazy" while being dead, like Flex did, that was disrespecting a dead person, not this shit.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 06:39:59 AM by PhunkyDoob »

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 08:46:41 AM »
I don't give a fuck if Spider Loc disrespected them or not, that's just exactly what he said

where did you get anything out of that post that I caught feelings? long essay posts for nothing  :P

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2013, 10:48:40 AM »
and can somebody please hook me up with MP3s of "West Coast Roll Call" and "Spider Loco"

those were some tough posse cuts, +1 for life whoever hooks a playa up  8)

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2013, 08:24:32 PM »
and can somebody please hook me up with MP3s of "West Coast Roll Call" and "Spider Loco"

those were some tough posse cuts, +1 for life whoever hooks a playa up  8)

Spider-Loc ft. Papa Smurf, Piper, B.G. Knoccout, Glasses Malone, Snoopy Blue, Young Hootie, Lil' Eazy - West Coast Roll Call - DJ Felli Fel
https://www.mediafire.com/?tne2rjwqd0nqhqw

Spider-Loc ft. Papa Smurf, Bigfoot, Snoopy Blue, Jayo Felony, Baby Down - Spider Loco - DJ Felli Fel & DJ Nik Bean
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/rkpoq59wq130tnk/Spider-Loc%20ft.%20Papa%20Smurf%2C%20Big%20Foot%2C%20Snoopy%20Blue%2C%20Jayo%20Felony%2C%20Baby%20Down%20-%20Spider%20Loco%20-%20DJ%20Felli%20Fel%20%26%20DJ%20Nik%20Bean.mp3

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2013, 08:59:41 AM »
MOON KNIGHT… my nicca  8)

8thstarr

• Lil Geezy
  • We Are the Music
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2013, 11:19:46 AM »
I was on his forum back in the day and he seemed cool most of the time posting but yeah all the bashing was his downfall, he would snap at fans too who wanted him to squash the beef/collab with Game  :P

I used to hop on his forum a lot back in the days...he's a cool dude and VERY slept on lyrically
Download the new BQ tha Emcee mixtape "Tha Kady Heron Sixtape" hosted by HOPSIN

"like" www.facebook.com/bqmuzik and download for FREE

"BQ's bout to hold it down for the whole West Coast! The whole damn thing!!" - Hopsin

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2013, 02:16:51 PM »
I was on his forum back in the day and he seemed cool most of the time posting but yeah all the bashing was his downfall, he would snap at fans too who wanted him to squash the beef/collab with Game  :P

I used to hop on his forum a lot back in the days...he's a cool dude and VERY slept on lyrically

what was your username on there?

that forum was awesome those G-Unit Crips used to have me dying

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2013, 03:25:27 PM »
Spider Loc got many classic joints under his belt

i wouldnt say he burned bridges with west coast rappers - he actually cool with all of em expect Game and Snoop... from what i understand he and WC also aint cool, but it never wasnt beef on wax

either way, im still pissed off that song with Mack 10 never dropped - from what i understand, it was fire

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2013, 12:44:53 PM »
what song he got with Mack 10?

and another request - "Life's A Bitch" with Game and Piper, props to whoever posts it in advance  8)

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2013, 01:16:22 PM »
what song he got with Mack 10?

Spider Loc manager said few years ago that the song with Mack 10 is his favorite SPI song.. it was meant for his G-Unit album, but it still hasnt leaked...