Author Topic: The REAL conversation between AG and his friend...  (Read 134 times)

TheSheriff

The REAL conversation between AG and his friend...
« on: March 19, 2003, 03:22:31 PM »
What AG didn't tell you was that CherlPop is a guy. And he also changed the conversation...A LOT.

CherlPop: Hello cookie
Bigg AG: suuuup cuz, wuzzzup?!?!
CP: Not much, big cock.
AG: dayum, how youz no bout dat shit wit da enlargment?
CP: I spied on you through the window.
AG: dayum, dat turnz me on cuz...my dicc used to be tiny, but now, its big enuf for yo ass
CP: Thankyou lover, come over tomorrow night and fuck me, HARD...
AG: jus dont tell nooone dat we be fuckin, num seyn, cuz, cuz dey dont unnerstan us queers, dey calllin us fagz
CP: Very well, sweety pie. See you soon...We're going bareback, aren't we? I'm going to convert you?
AG: yeah cuz, cuz i love pozzies....anyways, fucc dem homeyfobs, mah dicc b bigr den deirs...im out!!!

JOKING

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:The REAL conversation between AG and his friend...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2003, 03:24:33 PM »

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2003, 05:05:04 PM »

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a pic of Bigg Ag has been put up ;D  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2003, 10:15:52 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!

Bigg AG

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2003, 12:58:50 AM »
Owen u need a life its a shame u make up shyt that aint true u have a very good imagination jus its sad thats wut u and ur "daddy" talk about. and that pic waz in 7th grade and but i aint mad at that im madd cuzz u made tha bacc ground red  :P. im out!!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2003, 01:06:55 AM »
Owen u need a life its a shame u make up shyt that aint true u have a very good imagination jus its sad thats wut u and ur "daddy" talk about. and that pic waz in 7th grade and but i aint mad at that im madd cuzz u made tha bacc ground red  :P. im out!!!

fucc u cuz jus cuz u b all growd up in da 8th grade dont mean yo some gangsta now, youz iz a sicc dicc, aight, cuz...you b fuckin yo papa, nicca, shut da fucc up

P.S. Get a sense of humour, asshat.