Author Topic: 2011 & 2012 was a turning point in Hip Hop and the Entertainment Industry  (Read 414 times)

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
Re: 2011 & 2012 was a turning point in Hip Hop and the Entertainment Industry
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2013, 04:34:54 AM »
Rap died a long time ago. What remains is but a shadow of what it was and nowhere near what it could be..

yeah, it is kinda true, i mean we have some kind of rap music these days, but there are not many cats who actually feel rap the way it was meant to be.. just listen to KRS-one interviews, he tells people and show them what hip-hop, and all i see now is bunch of teenage 'rappers' singin to trap 'beats' actin like its hip-hop, while all they say is 'moneyyy, bitchess, shiiit.. party!!'- it sure isnt it

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2013, 11:33:52 AM »
Rap died a long time ago. What remains is but a shadow of what it was and nowhere near what it could be..

money

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2013, 03:58:33 PM »

money

it's not even really that foreal.  Radio and TV is for the Pop side of Popular Culture.  Whatever u play on your own is whatever u play on your own.  It works like that for all of Artistic Entertainment.  I know it didn't used to be that way all of the time but it is what it is now. 

If you still think aint no good music out there or that u have to search deep for it then you just don't really care to hear whats going on, you'd rather stay in your comfort zone.  And some people are like that, no matter what's out there they'll rarely check for anything.  Regardless if the music is great or not