Author Topic: The Epilogue  (Read 4406 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: The Epilogue
« Reply #180 on: December 14, 2013, 02:15:35 AM »
i thnk hes just saying there are way better ti albums

Will_B

« Reply #181 on: December 14, 2013, 02:50:04 AM »

Well I never thought of T.I. as more than a dope guest verse guy. I even thought Live You Life was a Rihanna song

I liked the leaks so I bought Trouble Man. Simple as

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #182 on: December 14, 2013, 03:26:33 AM »

Well I never thought of T.I. as more than a dope guest verse guy. I even thought Live You Life was a Rihanna song

imo live your life sucked they looped that one stupid you tube clip....other tracks on that album were pretty damn solid

Will_B

« Reply #183 on: December 14, 2013, 05:01:18 AM »

imo live your life sucked they looped that one stupid you tube clip....other tracks on that album were pretty damn solid

Got massive airplay here and T.I. had one of the most respectable radio verses of the year (when I wasn't hearing shit else filtering through to the mainstream)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #184 on: December 14, 2013, 07:03:11 AM »
Well I don't think its much honor in the way you are handling it.
Disrespecting the dead and relatives like that I stooping really low.
I know you are better than that.

Squash the beef.

I dig what you sayin' and bein' that you've been a respectful mediator between us i'll consider that but they gotta feel like squashin' it. I could squash it but somebody will try to find a way to fuck it up and it would be back on. if they wanna squash it they can pm me if not....

I have a feeling it is too late for that now.
You used to be a real nigga but I don't think you are worthy of that title any longer.
This thread has been a fall from grace for you (in my eyes).

Peace

the feeling is mutual bro I'm not one of these fags postin' for folks approval I say what I mean and that's it. niggas that fuck wit me know me and they don't feel how these queers who don't know me feel about me...that trumps anything negative any of these prags got to say. god bless !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #185 on: December 14, 2013, 10:53:30 AM »

lol will is such a faggot

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #186 on: December 14, 2013, 11:14:26 AM »
thats fine game over...its almost the holidays ill let the dude breathe. when your dedicating yourself to this as much as he has it cant be healthy and i do believe in karma. ( not talking about forum karma) i feel like ive proved everything i needed to prove to make yall see this cat for who he is.

he can go ahead and hold my W if it makes him feel better about this ordeal (real niggas that followed this know on my behalf  it was classic trolling and one hell of a sonning that took place) and im well enough acquainted with basic psychology that i can read between the lines enough to know that what his post said was up there was "i really dont wanna do this anymore but i dont wanna look weak on the forum" so at this point its survival mode for cm and hes highly agitated and irritated to the point where hes acting irrationally and acting beneath himself and i sense over this hes getting close to a banning. im not trying to flex on buddy like that...in parting all i want to say is you gotta remember this all stems from a disagreement about TI.
total bullshit and lol at you referrin' to these clowns as real niggas. I like how you say this stems from t.i. no this stems from you bein' hella disrespectful this ain't about no damn t.i. . I've often told you to show respect and it would be shown back but you've fail in doin' so all of these peace treaty ass fuck niggas had nothin' to say when you slung insults at me but when I took the gloves off and went in everybody got an opinion: fuck them and their opinion. we had our back and forths and you said what you said I did the same so we'll move on nobody here is that important for me to drag this shit into 2014. I'm the real 'real nigga' around here and I can't expect you cats to show me genuine shit when it ain't in you to begin wit so at this point y'all can continue to keep my name alive here while I focus on bigger and better things in '14.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #187 on: December 14, 2013, 11:38:40 AM »
i bet you'll be retarded no matter what year it is

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #188 on: December 14, 2013, 12:34:15 PM »
i bet you'll be retarded no matter what year it is
nothin' you say hold any kind of weight prag. I'm sorry you'll have to resort to goin' back to play wit your barbie and ken dolls.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #189 on: December 14, 2013, 01:22:42 PM »
thats fine game over...its almost the holidays ill let the dude breathe. when your dedicating yourself to this as much as he has it cant be healthy and i do believe in karma. ( not talking about forum karma) i feel like ive proved everything i needed to prove to make yall see this cat for who he is.

he can go ahead and hold my W if it makes him feel better about this ordeal (real niggas that followed this know on my behalf  it was classic trolling and one hell of a sonning that took place) and im well enough acquainted with basic psychology that i can read between the lines enough to know that what his post said was up there was "i really dont wanna do this anymore but i dont wanna look weak on the forum" so at this point its survival mode for cm and hes highly agitated and irritated to the point where hes acting irrationally and acting beneath himself and i sense over this hes getting close to a banning. im not trying to flex on buddy like that...in parting all i want to say is you gotta remember this all stems from a disagreement about TI.
total bullshit and lol at you referrin' to these clowns as real niggas. I like how you say this stems from t.i. no this stems from you bein' hella disrespectful this ain't about no damn t.i. . I've often told you to show respect and it would be shown back but you've fail in doin' so all of these peace treaty ass fuck niggas had nothin' to say when you slung insults at me but when I took the gloves off and went in everybody got an opinion: fuck them and their opinion. we had our back and forths and you said what you said I did the same so we'll move on nobody here is that important for me to drag this shit into 2014. I'm the real 'real nigga' around here and I can't expect you cats to show me genuine shit when it ain't in you to begin wit so at this point y'all can continue to keep my name alive here while I focus on bigger and better things in '14.

ill tell you exactly what happened...a few weeks ago there was a TI thread and ppl started fucking with you like always i made a comment about his decline in music quality you made a blanket statement dissing me cham and hack like were moving as a unit when the truth is i havent talked to them dudes on a 1 to 1 level in probably 2 years. all the core posters here have there own unique reasons for not really fucking with you and you skew it to believe that im on some jim jones (not dipset use google) type of shit to try and make these niggas follow what i say...im not that powerful homie these are just words on a screen. the only 2 ppl on this forum who really fuck with you also happen to have animosity toward me is that a coiincidence? you tell me.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #190 on: December 14, 2013, 01:26:22 PM »

ill tell you exactly what happened...a few weeks ago there was a TI thread and ppl started fucking with you like always i made a comment about his decline in music quality you made a blanket statement dissing me cham and hack like were moving as a unit when the truth is i havent talked to them dudes on a 1 to 1 level in probably 2 years. all the core posters here have there own unique reasons for not really fucking with you and you skew it to believe that im on some jim jones (not dipset use google) type of shit to try and make these niggas follow what i say...im not that powerful homie these are just words on a screen. the only 2 ppl on this forum who really fuck with you also happen to have animosity toward me is that a coiincidence? you tell me.
ay homie I'm pass that: it's mind over matter I don't mind and they don't matter. I salute you for puttin' the bullshit down and we gonna work on keepin' it that way.  8)

Sccit

« Reply #191 on: December 14, 2013, 02:37:54 PM »
can u feel the love in the air?

Will_B

« Reply #192 on: December 14, 2013, 03:00:21 PM »
OG Classic is gonna release his debut album in 2014 called 'Pragmatic', where he raps about dealing with things sensibly and realistically in a way that is based on practical rather than theoretical considerations.

Followup will be Still Pragmatic.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #193 on: December 14, 2013, 03:19:09 PM »
*bites tounge HARD*

Sccit

« Reply #194 on: December 14, 2013, 03:20:14 PM »
lmao