Author Topic: Well, well, well....Arsenal aren't God's gift after all  (Read 325 times)

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:Well, well, well....Arsenal aren't God's gift after all
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2003, 08:33:17 AM »
oh not another thread where owen is making a fool of himself.
you support villa but dont know shit about them. you dont get stats mixed up about things as serious as winning the european cup or the 'double.' even me, a cockney with no interest in villa knows they won the european cup in 1982. the last time you did the double (which is the league championship and FA cup, dont argue about this, just accept it as fact) was 188 sommet. and wasnt the last time you won the league 1983 or sommet?

you claim to have all of this knowlege of football but dont know the basics about your own team. ::) ::) ::)

oh yeah, PATRICK VIEIRA is GOD and the best midfielder in the world
even the most biased man u fans and roy keane lovers *cough* jay *cough* would have to admit this  ;)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2003, 08:34:23 AM by Sol »

TheSheriff

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2003, 01:14:54 PM »
oh not another thread where owen is making a fool of himself.
you support villa but dont know shit about them. you dont get stats mixed up about things as serious as winning the european cup or the 'double.' even me, a cockney with no interest in villa knows they won the european cup in 1982. the last time you did the double (which is the league championship and FA cup, dont argue about this, just accept it as fact) was 188 sommet. and wasnt the last time you won the league 1983 or sommet?

you claim to have all of this knowlege of football but dont know the basics about your own team. ::) ::) ::)

oh yeah, PATRICK VIEIRA is GOD and the best midfielder in the world
even the most biased man u fans and roy keane lovers *cough* jay *cough* would have to admit this  ;)

You know, I think I'll get you a badge saying "Troll". You really are obsessed with insulting people, aren't you? You strange person.

In fact, I was doing a 60 hour day when I posted about when Villa won the double, etc. Then I checked it and saw we hadn't got the league cup that year. OF COURSE I KNEW WHEN WE WON THE EUROPEAN CUP. For God's sake, you are a retard.

bez

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2003, 02:40:24 PM »
ROOOOOONEY

TheSheriff