Author Topic: I told y'all MikeWillMadeIt was the future but y'all didn't believe Me doe...  (Read 572 times)

Okka

I ain't mad, just wonderin' why you chose to came back after you said you're done with this forum.

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I ain't mad, just wonderin' why you chose to came back after you said you're done with this forum.

who said i started again?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I love niggas beats, but I think he's a fad.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i love how you're so comfortable using the word on here becuz u know wont shit happen but u'll never use it around actual real niggaz niggaz becuz u know better than that and u know shit WILL happen

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I like how you capatilized "WILL" given the thread, my nigga. Genius.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
beautiful

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i love how you're so comfortable using the word on here becuz u know wont shit happen but u'll never use it around actual real niggaz niggaz becuz u know better than that and u know shit WILL happen

The internet is heaven for coward ass whiteboys wit no heart like Cham. They can be pipsqueaks in their  personal lives then come on dubcc n throw around more n words than a MC Ren album.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Fraxxx

The internet is heaven for coward ass whiteboys wit no heart like Cham. They can be pipsqueaks in their personal lives then come on dubcc n throw around more n words than a MC Ren album.

LMAO

And I know it's different, but I still think it would be best if ultimately nobody was to use that term anymore. But til then it shouldn't be too hard not to say that one word as a non-black. Black people in America worked their asses off for centuries for the privilege of saying that. That's not much in return. ;D

Of course we can always switch to 'nicca' thanks to KRS and Infinite.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Remedy360

The internet is heaven for coward ass whiteboys wit no heart like Cham. They can be pipsqueaks in their personal lives then come on dubcc n throw around more n words than a MC Ren album.

Of course we can always switch to 'nicca' thanks to KRS and Infinite.

LOL. Something tells me that most people wouldn't buy the "but KRS said it was ok!" explanation.