Author Topic: Lakers Gotta Keep Nick Young..........  (Read 444 times)

Sccit

Re: Lakers Gotta Keep Nick Young..........
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 12:31:23 PM »
Super talented player but has easily the worst shot selection out of any Laker of the past decade (with Artest falling right behind him). Luckily Lakers aren't exactly in a position to win anything this year so we're giving him the leeway to do whatever the hell he wants, especially with Kobe sitting.

He's like a less wild version of JR Smith in that when he's on, he's insane, but when he's missing, you scratch your head and wonder why the hell is he taking those shots. Just a poor basketball IQ.

Jamal Crawford does what these guys do on offense, except he does it while being a positive contributor to the rest of the team (and that's even before you factor in Crawford's ridiculous handles). I wish they could take a page out of his book.

Have you even watched him play this year? His shot selection is just fine..it's the way he plays with the herky jerky moves that makes him look like he's taking bad shots, but he usually makes them..that's his game. He's best when shooting off the dribble, in rythym. He's currently better than Jamal Crawford and way better than JR Smith on the year...and most of all, he's got a contagious flair and plays with heart. If his defense was as good as his offense, he'd be a perennial all-star. Modern day microwave.

Yes I've seen him play several times this year, including twice in person. He's inconsistent as fuck. It takes quite a bit of talent to create the type of shots he does, as well as making them. But I've been a fan of his since his days at USC and I can tell you his basketball IQ is not high. At all.

On that note, I caught pieces of the game today, and Nick Young did great until he fouled out. We lost to the Jazz in a brutally ugly game. Both the Lakers and Jazz will probably get a nice lottery pick this year.

nick young is more consistent than jamal crawford. shoots a higher percentage and turns the ball over much less....nick's basketball iq hasn't come into question much this season, he's really been able to channel his game all year. nick is a valley prospect, he was our rival when he played at cleveland high.

4 point plays n then some

Remedy360

Re: Lakers Gotta Keep Nick Young..........
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 05:59:33 PM »

YOUR HERO LEBRON THINKS UR AN IDIOT

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/12/nba-lebron-kobe-heat-lakers-injury-stupid/

Michael Jordan is the only authority when it comes to quotes. 

Damn bro. You really need to start thinking for yourself. Putting someone on a pedestal like that is dangerous.