Author Topic: Joe Budden Ready To Be Defeated By Hollow Da Don In Battle  (Read 974 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Joe Budden Ready To Be Defeated By Hollow Da Don In Battle
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2014, 11:56:27 AM »
So what's the info on this?  It's rare you ever see a signed artist do a battle like this.  Canibus is the closest thing I've seen to an artist who has sold records in the business doing a battle.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2014, 04:07:57 PM »
So what's the info on this?  It's rare you ever see a signed artist do a battle like this.  Canibus is the closest thing I've seen to an artist who has sold records in the business doing a battle.
joe budden will be takin' a major L from hollow da don on the 12th.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2014, 04:34:49 PM »
You guys aren't seeing the bigger picture here. Eminem is trying to make this a huge deal. Not just this battle, but future battles as well.

What I'm trying to say is that yes, Budden has a solid chance of losing, but it's a bad look for Eminem's product if Budden gets absolutely man handled. So saying Budden is going to get destroyed is actually idiotic. Eminem will write Budden's verse himself before he lets Joe get up there and get cracked in all three rounds.

Not to mention it's WAY better for the product if Budden wins because then it opens the door for other rap artists to get into rap battles, where if Budden gets smoked, no signed artist would go near it.

EAZY-LI

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2014, 03:29:53 PM »
You guys aren't seeing the bigger picture here. Eminem is trying to make this a huge deal. Not just this battle, but future battles as well.

What I'm trying to say is that yes, Budden has a solid chance of losing, but it's a bad look for Eminem's product if Budden gets absolutely man handled. So saying Budden is going to get destroyed is actually idiotic. Eminem will write Budden's verse himself before he lets Joe get up there and get cracked in all three rounds.

Not to mention it's WAY better for the product if Budden wins because then it opens the door for other rap artists to get into rap battles, where if Budden gets smoked, no signed artist would go near it.

but if budden loses then the title, for a industry artist to beat a battle rapper is still available.
That might be tempting for some artist's, to do what cannibus and budden couldn't do.
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2014, 03:32:41 PM »

If eminem was to write joeys verse...well than Hollow would win 3-0. no question.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2014, 08:42:03 AM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2014, 07:10:39 AM »
miley come and collect your L !!!

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2014, 08:02:18 AM »
Event was way below expectations overall.  2-1 Hollow over Budden though.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2014, 10:51:11 AM »
  :laugh:

Remedy360

aerroc

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2014, 09:27:38 PM »
i knew that boring trash was gonna get merked