Author Topic: 17 inch pythons  (Read 358 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:17 inch pythons
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2003, 11:18:24 PM »

Word? tell me more bout ur dildo mayn..im curious  ;)

Why are you so curious about dildos? That makes me kinda' suspicious man...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2003, 12:00:47 AM »
what you on, boy?  ;D

a chair....

lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2003, 03:08:15 AM »
i got 43 cm arms cut... dunno how much thats in inches

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2003, 03:43:43 AM »
If yall do some research and do things properly..and really wanna grow u can use creatine which isnt an anabolic....but u GOTTA make sure you hydrate enough cos it can make you liver work overtime and damage it...or cell-tech which is a protein n creatin combo...
....in fact i dont usually tell mah clients to do this at all...but depends if u serious on bulding...
...stay away from the steroid derivatives tho...more harm than good..
...an if u want a woman that likes 2 inch weiners...go ahead lol

But it is easy for some people to build muscle mass...alot of it will be in your genes...muscle has memory too so dont forget that, simple fact is that some people grow easily...others need more hard work put in!

ROCCY

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2003, 12:26:37 PM »
Yo one more thing, anyone here got even out arms? most people I know dont, one of there arms are bigger then the other same here..anyone here got even size arms? (as in inches)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2003, 05:36:18 PM »
Yo Roccy...

Ever hear the phrase "muscle grows outside the gym". When people first start out lifting, they tend to think that more is better. This is defiantly not the case. Your muscles and body needs time to recover. Also, around an hour or so (differs from everyone), cortical is released from the body which can actually kill off your gains. This can all be prevented if you train smart. Do no more then a 5 day split training each muscle once a week (smaller once twice most) and doing no more then an hour per workout. Now don't get me wrong, everybody is different and people respond to different methods, principals, techniques, etc. But this most likely all you need to do. Most people say "oh, I’m training each body part 2x a week and only have one rest day and getting good results" but what they don’t realize is that they aren’t giving their body (central nervous system) full time to recover as well as their muscles. Even though muscles only need 48-72 hours to recover, they still don’t recover fully which is why it benefits you to take a week off every 2-3 months.

^^Taken from an expert at the BodyBuilding Forum...

Bottom line is, your body needs rest...7 days a week is beyond overdoing it...You're body is probably screaming for rest right now...The nervous system needs some time to relax...But, you say you're getting good results...I guess it's up to you what you wanna do, but I can probably guarantee you that taking breaks would help your results...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2003, 09:14:22 PM »
I was tryin to get into liftin but im a lazy ass.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2003, 01:30:48 AM »
damn :o i just measured my arms and i got a 17 inch circumfrence on them.....i gained 3.5 inches since december

most of the growth i think is from the triceps because i've really been working on those latley becuase my weightlifting teacher said i didn't have enough balance on my arms.

its all the chicken mcnuggets you've been eating

ROCCY

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2003, 03:59:12 PM »
Hey sccit i got alot of info from that site before i begun, so i got suggestions from everyone one, and they did not say 7 days a week is too much, but also said u have too take a rest , so that is why i take a 1 day rest from now on just to let my body rest..