Author Topic: *** NOTICE : Board may be up/down.... etc etc ***  (Read 166 times)

Don Seer

*** NOTICE : Board may be up/down.... etc etc ***
« on: March 21, 2003, 01:30:18 AM »
seems like our 'host' may be on holiday for the next week or something ::)
so the board may be up/down for periods of time

altho some people know already, after the last set of problems i'm movin the board to a new host as soon as the new version of the board scripts are released (due within the next month or so maybe sooner.. its real close)  plus i hope to get the few changes i've promised in place when the board goes up on the new host... i'd rather do all this on one go than have to do it all twice.

you'll know when the move is done because the board will have moved to www.dubcc.com .. no more igangsta.com  :o (well.. it will bounce to a page explaining we've moved)

Just FYI the new board will have the following enhancements...

its a lot faster (again)
mods will have the ability to split/merge threads
you can ignore threads
i think mod's can do things like 'sticky on post' like u can with 'lock on post'
theres lots more little things, like better stats, checking when someone was last online... they didnt document them that well yet...

« Last Edit: March 21, 2003, 03:09:03 AM by Overseer »

Mickaveli_#1

Re:*** NOTICE : Board may be up/down.... etc etc ***
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2003, 03:18:47 AM »
I noticed that last night

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2003, 03:22:22 AM »
i saw it happened this morning for a while so i closed the board until it stopped.. i cant do that all the time though.

i got a mail from the host this morning saying about the slower support this week so it might break for longer that usual.

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2003, 02:19:03 AM »
SEE TOLD YA'LL WOULD BE DOWN.. LOL

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2003, 08:01:24 AM »
Alright man.. I fort my internet had fucked up last nite coz igangsta is my homepage.. I was gonan phone up BT lol..

Thanx 4 the update neways... Lookin 4ward 2 the changes/...