Author Topic: Were The Seahawks Able To Win The Superbowl Because Robinson Cano...  (Read 398 times)

MistaNova

...said he was going to get Seattle a championship/trophy?

« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 04:11:04 PM by Iveus »

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Were The Seahawks Able To Win The Superbowl Because Robinson Cano...
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 04:11:26 PM »
the answer is yes

because we all know the Mariners ain't winning shit

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 04:32:38 PM »
The best of Crack Wilson ...i mean holy shit.

I say if the weather is okay Denver wins 34-17

if the weather is bad (i.e. stormy, super freezing) then denver wins 17 to 13

LOL

You honestly think even in good weather broncos put up 34 on the best D in the league? Wow thats a bold statement considering they only scored 27 on chargers and 26 on a battered NE Defense and they only start scoring consistently in that game when Talib got injured...I think this is a bad matchup for Broncos and don't see them putting up more then 13 points to be honest.

Seattle wins 24-13

broncos scored 37 ppg, i'm picking them to play below their season average.

how's Seattle gonna guard Welker, Thomas, Thomas AND Decker?  if they do then Moreno and Ball will have huge games.

Can I trust Russell Wilson to make precise throws?  No.  Peyton?  Yes.

If this game was played in a dome it'd probably be 45-21 Broncos and Peyton would throw for as many yards as possible just to make a point that he's the best ever

smh @ seabags fans being so upset that another football fan would dare pick against them

not like Peyton has a valid case for best QB ever and his team has a valid case for best offense ever......while meanwhile the Seabags have no case for best defense ever........

you guys gave up 17 to a horrible QB in Kaepernick

Peyton won't throw those silly INT's in the 4th quarter with less than a minute to go...bank on that.  and you still haven't convinced me how Seattle can stop Welker, Thomas, Thomas and Decker and still prevent Moreno/Ball for running for 150

Denver will knock jello brained Percy Harvin back into his coma by half time and it will come down to whether or not they can stop Marshawn Lynch on key plays.  Wilson will be forced to pass too much and will either win heroically or more likely fail.

So many Dubcc poster stereotypes living in this thread lmao.

Maybe you and Brady can not watch the Superbowl together.

I have to watch just to see Richard Sherman pick off Manning in the 4th tied at 17 a piece.

pipe dream

MistaNova

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 04:37:23 PM »
So I take it that the rumors about the superbowl being staged were true?

#fearilluminati

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 04:49:01 PM »
lol @ remedy being a sore winner

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 08:26:17 PM »
Was Cano the one that provided the Adderall?

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 08:42:35 PM »
lol @ remedy being a sore winner

We were good until you started trashing the M's.

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 08:44:10 PM »

Lol I figured nobody would be able to make up excuses over a game that lopsided but leave it to this guy to find a way.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 09:26:10 PM »

Lol I figured nobody would be able to make up excuses over a game that lopsided but leave it to this guy to find a way.

I love Carroll for pulling out all the stops. I just wish Fox was as ruthless. And I'm being serious. I really do believe that a coach with a history of using adderall for his players before games used it again, and I really do commend him for it.

The problem was that on the other side no one was willing to combat that. This is where the Fred Deans and Bill Romanowskis usually come in. When guys like that tell that you're on the advantage and can't be stopped within the rules of the game, they break the rules to beat you and your confidence. The Broncos should have sent some 3rd stringers on to the field to start a brawl midway through the first quarter and set the tone. If you can get Chancellor, Malcolm or Avril to lose it and throw punches and get ejected then great, if you can break a finger when no one is looking even better.

Talent is God's gift to Man. Cheating is Man's gift to himself
Charles Montgomery Burns

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 09:50:13 PM »

I love Carroll for pulling out all the stops. I just wish Fox was as ruthless. And I'm being serious. I really do believe that a coach with a history of using adderall for his players before games used it again, and I really do commend him for it.

The problem was that on the other side no one was willing to combat that. This is where the Fred Deans and Bill Romanowskis usually come in. When guys like that tell that you're on the advantage and can't be stopped within the rules of the game, they break the rules to beat you and your confidence. The Broncos should have sent some 3rd stringers on to the field to start a brawl midway through the first quarter and set the tone. If you can get Chancellor, Malcolm or Avril to lose it and throw punches and get ejected then great, if you can break a finger when no one is looking even better.

Charles Montgomery Burns

If you could get way with it that easily everyone would be doing it, that's all there is to say. You actually think Pete Carroll is some kind of genius that has the whole thing figured out? I'm not one one to generally bash conspiracy theorists but...

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 10:47:11 PM »
So I take it that the rumors about the superbowl being staged were true?

#fearilluminati
it was rigged
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2014, 06:18:12 AM »

Charles Montgomery Burns

If you could get way with it that easily everyone would be doing it, that's all there is to say. You actually think Pete Carroll is some kind of genius that has the whole thing figured out? I'm not one one to generally bash conspiracy theorists but...

The problem is you think I'm trying to taint the victory. I'm not. The NFL is filled all year with players getting fined and suspended for PEDs, yet no one has ever been caught doing it at the Superbowl. One train of thought is they really don't want to get caught and forfeit the Superbowl. The other is the NFL will never allow a Superbowl to be forfeited and ruin the ad revenue for the night, so take take take. I'd imagine most teams since the first Superbowl were taking shit before the game.

My problem isn't that the Seahawks took something. My problem that Denver clearly didn't, or at least didn't take enough. I mean it was 40 to 8  and the game over and the Seahawks starters were still trying to take heads off. No one can be that angry unless under the influence of something.

Now a big part of the size of the victory is that no one on Denver is a warrior to begin with so it was an easy push around of a bunch of wimps. Denver all year was a team taught to pout ad look for flags. That works sometimes, but when the fags won't come you have to find another way. If Richard Sherman had his hands on me on routes all night and refs were doing nothing, he would have a broken pinky finger by the 2nd quarter. Championship on the line you gotta fight. Instead they had guys like Moreno who stands and watches a ball flutter up in the air as a line backer runs up and gets it. Moreno didn't even have the guts to catch up to the guy. I know for a fact Moreno is faster than Smith. How did he not catch him? He gave up. He quit. He didn't want to fight. Even without the adderall, you guys would have won something like 30 to 21.

As for Carroll; he ran a drug program for years at USC and escaped unpunished despite all the smoke and actual fire. He has experience with how to get away with things.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 07:14:04 PM »
The best of Crack Wilson ...i mean holy shit.

LOL

You honestly think even in good weather broncos put up 34 on the best D in the league? Wow thats a bold statement considering they only scored 27 on chargers and 26 on a battered NE Defense and they only start scoring consistently in that game when Talib got injured...I think this is a bad matchup for Broncos and don't see them putting up more then 13 points to be honest.

Seattle wins 24-13

broncos scored 37 ppg, i'm picking them to play below their season average.

how's Seattle gonna guard Welker, Thomas, Thomas AND Decker?  if they do then Moreno and Ball will have huge games.

Can I trust Russell Wilson to make precise throws?  No.  Peyton?  Yes.

If this game was played in a dome it'd probably be 45-21 Broncos and Peyton would throw for as many yards as possible just to make a point that he's the best ever

smh @ seabags fans being so upset that another football fan would dare pick against them

not like Peyton has a valid case for best QB ever and his team has a valid case for best offense ever......while meanwhile the Seabags have no case for best defense ever........

you guys gave up 17 to a horrible QB in Kaepernick

Peyton won't throw those silly INT's in the 4th quarter with less than a minute to go...bank on that.  and you still haven't convinced me how Seattle can stop Welker, Thomas, Thomas and Decker and still prevent Moreno/Ball for running for 150

Denver will knock jello brained Percy Harvin back into his coma by half time and it will come down to whether or not they can stop Marshawn Lynch on key plays.  Wilson will be forced to pass too much and will either win heroically or more likely fail.

So many Dubcc poster stereotypes living in this thread lmao.

Maybe you and Brady can not watch the Superbowl together.

I have to watch just to see Richard Sherman pick off Manning in the 4th tied at 17 a piece.

pipe dream

LMAO