Poll

who's better?

Hammer
10 (83.3%)
Ti
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: MC Hammer vs T.I.  (Read 654 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: MC Hammer vs T.I.
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2014, 09:29:29 AM »
Blowout city.

& we all know the two votes came from OG Dicklicker & BigFaggot...who are more biased than...don't even have an analogy comparable.
I just sit back and laugh at boygirls like you miley on this forum. I also like watchin' you idiots scramble your pebble sized brains usin' t.i. as the measurement bar of your favorite emcees too. that's dope.

I'm not a big Hammer fan by any means. Just pointing out he's better than Cliff.
you also think that schoolboy q gonna have album of the year without listenin' to it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2014, 09:32:45 AM »
Blowout city.

& we all know the two votes came from OG Dicklicker & BigFaggot...who are more biased than...don't even have an analogy comparable.
I just sit back and laugh at boygirls like you miley on this forum. I also like watchin' you idiots scramble your pebble sized brains usin' t.i. as the measurement bar of your favorite emcees too. that's dope.

I'm not a big Hammer fan by any means. Just pointing out he's better than Cliff.
you also think that schoolboy q gonna have album of the year without listenin' to it.

Im not sold on Q past the singles.  I hope he proves me wrong.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2014, 09:46:28 AM »
Blowout city.

...lol @ not being able to read exaggeration. Sign of a true dick rider & autistic nigga.

This is why nobody here respects your opinion.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 09:59:10 AM »
Blowout city.

...lol @ not being able to read exaggeration. Sign of a true dick rider & autistic nigga.

This is why nobody here respects your opinion.
exaggeration my ass ! you meant it cause that's how stupid and naïve you are don't try to save face faggot.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2014, 10:11:55 AM »
Wow...lmfao. I honestly didn't think you were truly autistic...but that's good to know.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2014, 10:13:00 AM »
Wow...lmfao. I honestly didn't think you were truly autistic...but that's good to know.
you always stick your foot in your mouth it's nothin' new.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2014, 10:14:00 AM »

Better than the cock you constantly put in your mouf bitch.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2014, 10:14:39 AM »

But imma talk the trash talk to the G spot. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2014, 10:19:38 AM »

Better than the cock you constantly put in your mouf bitch.
only you would know what's better than that u gay area prag. you said you liked to get tag teamed u sausage lover. LMFAO

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2014, 09:59:09 AM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2014, 01:43:09 PM »
hammer wins

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2014, 02:02:08 PM »
TI wins in a land slide