Author Topic: Uncle Murda - What They Want (Feat. Raekwon, Maino, Troy Ave, & Tank)  (Read 257 times)

Blood$

Re: Uncle Murda - What They Want (Feat. Raekwon, Maino, Troy Ave, & Tank)
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2014, 01:41:07 PM »
I'd rather scratch my ass with wolverines nails than listen to Maino or Uncle Murda.

Maino fell off I'll admit but Uncle Murda is raw

Maino was never good. His whole game plan was to follow 50's footsteps and build a career of his street cred. Difference is 50 was actually spittin hard on everything he recorded, Maino at his best is still a below average rapper.

edit: this track is dope tho

early on I wasn't into Maino but then in 2008-2009 he started dropping some decent material and I was pleasantly surprised by how good his album was (and the fact it actually came out during a time when the Papooses, Saigons, etc. weren't dropping)

but basically everything he released after that I have no memory of which means it wasn't remarkable or it sucked lol

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2014, 01:42:17 PM »
I'd rather scratch my ass with wolverines nails than listen to Maino or Uncle Murda.

Maino fell off I'll admit but Uncle Murda is raw
murda was raw when he dropped that 2 hard 4 hip hop and when he signed to the roc. ps. miley you don't know shit about no uncle murda your parents started lettin' you listen to rap in 2008.

2 Hard 4 Hip-Hop is one of the hardest and most overlooked mixtapes of all time, definitely a street classic

his last mixtape The First 48 was dope minus a few bullshit songs lol

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2014, 02:46:04 PM »
^ ill take your word for it and check it out, not like theres much other shit I'm busy listening to lol
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2014, 04:22:45 PM »
yeah man music is getting drier every year lol I mean if you're into all the gun talk raps I'm sure you'd dig that tape, you could say he's like a modern East coast version of Spice 1 in terms of content

on another note I'd definitely check out Troy Ave's NYC album and White Christmas 2 mixtape over anything Murda or Maino  8)