Author Topic: Nicki Minaj - Lookin' Ass Nigga  (Read 1040 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Nicki Minaj - Lookin' Ass Nigga
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2014, 01:26:37 PM »
LOL. Cutest couple on the forum.
actually you and ghost ride the dick are.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2014, 01:29:41 PM »
Fall back, crusty. Neither of us come running to each other's aid. We (and many others here) share a mutual laugh at how big of a pussy you are.

Take your vagina smelling ass out of the equation & we'd never cross paths. You on the other hand, run to your nearest phone booth to get in your Superman outfit to save this hoe every time he's in a pickle. It's hilarious.

Will_B

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2014, 01:42:25 PM »
Fall back, crusty. Neither of us come running to each other's aid. We (and many others here) share a mutual laugh at how big of a pussy you are.

Take your vagina smelling ass out of the equation & we'd never cross paths. You on the other hand, run to your nearest phone booth to get in your Superman outfit to save this hoe every time he's in a pickle. It's hilarious.

What's worse, a vagina that smells of ass or an ass that smells of vagina

I think Chams trying to compliment you here OGCM

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2014, 01:44:54 PM »

last time he smelled vagina was when his faggot ass was born.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2014, 01:46:12 PM »

Will_B

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2014, 01:48:31 PM »

The smell of ass makes him wanna put somethin in a mangina

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2014, 01:49:44 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2014, 01:51:59 PM »

The smell of ass makes him wanna put somethin in a mangina
he wants ghost ride the dick to put somethin' in his mangina. LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2014, 01:52:41 PM »

Stop dodging the facts.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2014, 01:54:43 PM »
hey miley, I may be young but I'm ready !