Author Topic: Natasha Walker About: Suge Knight, The Night The Notorious BIG Was Shot & More  (Read 461 times)

LarsVerb

• 'G'
Part 4 of the interview with Natasha Walker

In Part 4 we talk about:
-Suge Knight
-The Night The Notorious BIG was shot
-East Vs. West

I think the story about the VIBE party before BIG was shot is pretty interesting.

Link:

aerroc

Part 4 of the interview with Natasha Walker

In Part 4 we talk about:
-Suge Knight
-The Night The Notorious BIG was shot
-East Vs. West

I think the story about the VIBE party before BIG was shot is pretty interesting.

Link:

hey @LarsVerb when ur going to drop your next NW interview i need a good laugh since u bite @jmix interviews :D

abusive

I'm pretty sure he interviewed her first before J. Instead of beefing maybe they can work together and get a documentary made with exclusive interviews?  ;D 
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

aerroc

I'm pretty sure he interviewed her first before J. Instead of beefing maybe they can work together and get a documentary made with exclusive interviews?  ;D 

nah man lars will only ruined it with his soda can mic the quality of the questions and the audio will be horrible

jmix

ok, all beef aside. #1 Why would I need Lars when I have more contacts?

#2 why would I need Lars when I have access to unseen footage and a distributor? To let him eat off my plate? I think not homie.. but there is no beef.

It takes two men to beef. I dont wear pink skirts or shirts. That may be harsh, but its as real as it can get.

abusive

"Can't we all just get along?" ???
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

jmix

"Can't we all just get along?" ???

of course. I only respond to shots fired.. and trust me they have been fired.. but no more press :)