Author Topic: 50 Cent Leaves Shady Records, Aftermath Entertainment & Interscope Records  (Read 828 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
That's crazy. He fell off the face of the Earth. We're talking about the second biggest name in Hip Hop from 2003-2007 to Eminem just disappeared.

He was scared he was going to be murdered Michael Jackson style by Illuminati a few years back. I wonder where he's going to be at in the next five years.

What? Never heard that before, linkage?

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2012/01/03/50-cent-thinks-he-will-die-soon/

Lol, that dope ass song posted in this thread is kind of fitting.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
50 needs to stick to acting now.  He had a good run, but it's time to hang up the track shoes.
why do muthafuckas always want niggas in hip hop to retire ? do y'all feel that way about muthafuckas that make country or roll n roll music ?
Yes.

Blood$

^ he had no demand for his album. Plus my guess is Jimmy Iovine was done with him after 50 called him and Dre out on more than 1 occasion. He could've gotten away with that in his Curtis "Interscope" Jackson days but not AFTER "Get Up" and "I Get it In" both flopped hard.

good point… but that's what I mean how could there not have been at least enough of a demand to get a release date with those singles (not the ones form '09) he dropped, Interscope wasn't pushing em and 50 probably didn't wanna go crazy spending his own bread