Author Topic: Tony Yayo Says 50 Cent "Ain't Rocking With Me" & That G-Unit Is Over  (Read 644 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Re: Tony Yayo Says 50 Cent "Ain't Rocking With Me" & That G-Unit Is Over
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2014, 08:35:23 PM »
Karma is a bitch. 50 has always been a phony. Can't trust that fool.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Remedy360

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2014, 09:52:29 PM »

I wouldn't go that far. He's obviously a business man, but he was loyal to Yayo for years, who knows what happened. Yayo has a gold album because of him and all sorts of other accolades that his dumbass would never have without him. I don't really see this as an indictment of 50.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2014, 07:06:09 AM »
"G Unit is over" G Unit was over before their second album even dropped lol
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2014, 12:11:50 PM »

I wouldn't go that far. He's obviously a business man, but he was loyal to Yayo for years, who knows what happened. Yayo has a gold album because of him and all sorts of other accolades that his dumbass would never have without him. I don't really see this as an indictment of 50.

I'm only saying this because I called this shit like 8 years ago. Check my files. This was inevitable. 50 is "loyal" to an extent. It depends whether it benefits him or not. 50 is a dude who can't be trusted. He's had beef with every dude he considered FAM at one point. Why? 50 is not the same cat that came out in his Aftermath debut. He changed a lot. Many of his problems have been over childish shit. He's fake. He's a good business man but lacks common sense in other aspect in life. He's ignorant and very immature for someone his age. He can't sustain positive relationships with people. 50 is just a dude that you can't take serious. I like a lot of his music. Specifically the shit in the past but as a person, I can't take him serious. He's fake.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Will_B

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2014, 12:16:21 PM »
I wasn't the biggest G-Unit fan but rap sure was a hell of a lot better when they were in power instead of YCMB.  If you look at a long line of crews to run hip-hop they were the last one before Nas declared the official death of hip-hop with his album at the end of 06'.

RunDMC
NWA
Dogg Pound
Outlawz
Bad Boy
TRU
D12
GUnit

Hip-Hop dies...

Cash Money
YCMB

Cash Money was running shit more than TRU for sure in 99-00

where is EPMD?  and where is WU TANG?  smh brian

Brand Nubian, Public Enemy, Pharcyde, De La Soul, Naughty By Nature, Main Sauce, Fugees etc etc