Author Topic: *NEW* Tupac Interview  (Read 550 times)

aerroc

*NEW* Tupac Interview
« on: February 23, 2014, 07:00:33 PM »

The "official" 2Pac Facebook fanpage just posted a rare short clip from a interview 10 minutes ago.
Here's the link
https://www.marsh.ca/1.mp3

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Re: *NEW* Tupac Interview
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 11:17:00 PM »
that is old and known dude...it´s the interview with sway.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 11:43:19 PM »
wtf does that cover mean...2Pac died in 2000? lol
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 11:51:22 PM »
that is old and known dude...it´s the interview with sway.
Yeah, there is nothing rare at all. This is one of the most well-known interviews Pac has done and it was actually released on a CD as "In His Own Words".

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 09:00:49 AM »
That's a little disappointing... funny how they didn't realize that it's already been put out three times (certain clips on the original Makaveli bootlegs, most of it on the In His Own Words CD with QD3 beats, then again on the Tupac Shakur Legacy bonus CD but with the cuss words edited out).

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 04:51:27 AM »
They have no clue, the blind leading the blind when it comes to 2pac's legacy. Scary if you think about it, a bunch of retarded sitting on the vault

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 05:16:05 PM »
They have no clue, the blind leading the blind when it comes to 2pac's legacy. Scary if you think about it, a bunch of retards sitting on the vault

exactly

Afeni sits there wondering in 2006 why Loyal to the Game and Pac's Life didn't sell....instead of realizing the problem is the remixes were HORRIBLE and the best songs were not used for singles (i.e. soon as i get home) she decides just to stop releasing Pac music completely despite sitting on a good 100+ unheard songs

why clear out the gold mine when you got what you need i guess?  smh