Author Topic: deceased rapper Doe B's gravesite desecrated by punks  (Read 194 times)

Hack Wilson - real

deceased rapper Doe B's gravesite desecrated by punks
« on: September 30, 2014, 09:48:49 PM »

MONTGOMERY, Alabama -- Montgomery police say the grave site of rapper Doe B. was desecrated sometime on Monday.

A funeral home reported that a small hole was dug at the site of the rapper's grave located in the 900 block of Lincoln Road in the Greenwood Cemetery.

WSFA is reporting the perpetrators dug about a foot and a half around the grave and left the shovel behind.

Sgt. Denise Barnes said Montgomery police are investigating.

Doe B., whose real name is Glenn Thomas, was gunned down inside the Centennial Hill Bar and Grill on Dec. 28, 2013.

The Montgomery native was an up and coming rapper and part of T.I.'s Hustle Gang.

Montgomery police charged two suspects, Jason McWilliams and Darius Thomas, both 25, with three counts of capital murder. Police say the men fired shots inside the club after an altercation with Doe B.

Troy University student Kimberle Johnson, 21, and Timnorius Hamilton, 20, also died from injuries in the shooting. Six others were wounded.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: deceased rapper Doe B's gravesite desecrated by punks
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 09:52:26 PM »
who the fuck lets their kids grave stone say "hustle gang" on it???  smh

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 11:04:32 PM »
disrespectful fucks, dude must have had some real beef out there

R.I.P. Doe B

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 05:06:17 PM »
who the fuck lets their kids grave stone say "hustle gang" on it???  smh
u see it !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.