Author Topic: snoop dogg "thats my work vol 3" tracklist/download link/videos  (Read 1655 times)

doggfather

Re: snoop dogg "thats my work vol 3" tracklist/download link
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 04:19:10 AM »
dl right now.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2014, 06:17:01 AM »
TIGHT ABOUT TIME SNOOP BACK ON HIS REAL GANGSTA SHIT NOT THAT REGGAE POP SHIT! KEEP IT DPG GFUNKIN SNOOP THATS WHERE YOU SHINE THE MOST!

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2014, 09:25:55 AM »
 I'll prolly listen to it tomorrow.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 07:39:30 PM »
 I finally got around to listening to this. Pretty dope overall. Some great new material. There are songs that are really dope and had me like Snoop dogg/dpg are back! Like just the sort of beats i like to hear em over and hearin em together.
 The sound quality is decent, the dj tagging is very minimal so don't let that put you off. Some good westcoast style beats and the southern sound quite minimal too.

Most of the songs are new to me but as mentioned some songs are old. i think "aint nobody" was a ego trippin left over? may have even been on a chuuch tape?
 "aint it man' a old dogghouse era song left over that ended up on a mix tape.
 Also as mentioned "gangstas dont live that long" was originally titled "long gone" it was a blue carpet treatment left over and ended up on the digital album "unreleased heat rocks".
 pretty cool mix tape over all but kinda strange to have old songs on there.

Haterade

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2014, 12:52:14 AM »
Wow cant beleive this is actually released on physical cd ...

Mr.(Ko)Kane

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2014, 04:09:31 AM »
Most of the songs are new to me but as mentioned some songs are old. i think "aint nobody" was a ego trippin left over? may have even been on a chuuch tape?

Still bumping to some tracks from the tape. Real solid effort from the crew, really liked it as well.

"Ain't Nobody" was a "Ego Trippin'" bonus track in Australia (and maybe Japan) and was titled "Nobody Better" on the CD. Always hate it when some countries get extra track releases. ;)

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2014, 04:58:18 AM »
 Ah i was thinking that song may have actually been on "ego trippin" lol i live in Australia and own the cd.

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2014, 06:18:05 AM »

Still bumping to some tracks from the tape. Real solid effort from the crew, really liked it as well.

"Ain't Nobody" was a "Ego Trippin'" bonus track in Australia (and maybe Japan) and was titled "Nobody Better" on the CD. Always hate it when some countries get extra track releases. ;)

Japan pressing had the Bonus track 'Shoot em up'

Thats the copy i've got

Mr.(Ko)Kane

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2014, 06:52:32 AM »
Ah, alright. "Ego Trippin'" had two bonus tracks then, thanks for the info. Totally forgot about "Shoot 'Em Up".

Japan also had "I C U" as a bonus cut on "Malice N Wonderland". Japan is big music market and I guess that's why there are many extras on Japanese releases. But I also want those tracks to be included on my copies as well, at least there is the internet to share some of the bonus tracks. :P

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2014, 06:57:45 AM »
Ah, alright. "Ego Trippin'" had two bonus tracks then, thanks for the info. Totally forgot about "Shoot 'Em Up".

Japan also had "I C U" as a bonus cut on "Malice N Wonderland". Japan is big music market and I guess that's why there are many extras on Japanese releases. But I also want those tracks to be included on my copies as well, at least there is the internet to share some of the bonus tracks. :P

Think Japan labels have a deal where they get exclusives, as the albums cost a small fortune out there as it is!

I got the import coz my first copy looked like a bootleg (Malaysian pressing I think)

Okka

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2014, 04:58:00 AM »
Somebody upload that "Shoot 'Em Up" in 320kbps.

Will_B

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2014, 05:55:12 AM »
Somebody upload that "Shoot 'Em Up" in 320kbps.

I can get u on that later big dawg

TRAX (SFV)

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2014, 08:10:11 AM »
They put bonus tracks on the Japanese CD's so people over there will buy the local version instead of the import.
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!

714rep

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2014, 10:25:36 AM »
Solid mixtape  8)

Video for "Gangstas Don't Live That Long"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bUgOtitc7aU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bUgOtitc7aU</a>

doggfather

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2014, 10:27:30 AM »
like this vid, cool one!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ