??

Dogg Pound "respect" (dogg food)
13 (81.3%)
Notorious BIG "respect"  (ready to die)
1 (6.3%)
Aretha Franklin "r-e-s-p-e-c-t"
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Better "respect"?  (Read 533 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: Better "respect"?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2014, 10:17:56 PM »
That's kind of sad, bro. You're missing out on a lot of great music. I truthfully can't imagine, even someone who is not familiar with Aretha, not at least knowing "R-E-S-P-E-C-T". It's just one of those songs that is just known. Even if you hated it, it's just one of those songs you couldn't avoid.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2014, 11:59:17 PM »
 maybe if i heard it i'd know it? And i listen to Japanese music n shit too and some Uk music so iam sure that everyone is missing out on good music.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2014, 06:44:13 AM »
i'm shocked nobody voted for biggie yet....i mean all 3 songs are dope as fuck though

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2014, 08:43:14 PM »
 It actually came to me in head randomly whilst i was trying to get to sleep last night. I believe i know the song that you guys are talking about now.
 DPG.

jman91331

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2014, 12:24:16 AM »
i'm shocked nobody voted for biggie yet....i mean all 3 songs are dope as fuck though
I did. That song is fuckin dope & that's what made me a Biggie fan. I read the review of his album in the Source & they had some bars from that song written out & I said to myself if dude can deliver these lyrics as good as they are on paper then he's the shit. That made me buy the album & become a fan of dude. My favorite rapper & that's comin from a West Coast born & raised man that live & bleed West Coast rap. Dogg Pound's Respect was dope as fuck but it was more the beat & the mix on it & of course Ms. Franklin's Respect is a fuckin classic of classics, but Biggie's get my vote.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2014, 05:19:48 PM »
It actually came to me in head randomly whilst i was trying to get to sleep last night. I believe i know the song that you guys are talking about now.
 DPG.

youtube it

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2014, 07:13:01 PM »
 Was planning too. Too lazy. Even the biggie one, Ive heard that album several times but i cant remember the song.