Author Topic: Ultimate Tank Abbot  (Read 99 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Ultimate Tank Abbot
« on: March 21, 2003, 05:13:15 PM »

ULTIMATE TANK ABBOTT PREMIERES FRIDAY

LAS VEGAS, March 17, 2003...The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) will premiere Ultimate Tank Abbott, a one-hour pay-per-view television special, on Friday, March 21, starting at 10 p.m. EST/7 p.m. PST on iN DEMAND, DIRECTV, Dish Network, Bell ExpressVu and Viewers Choice Canada. The suggested retail price is $9.95.

Ultimate Tank Abbott is a retrospective of the legendary UFC heavyweight’s career that includes some of the most devastating knockouts and exciting fights in UFC history.  Even more entertaining is the fact that the play-by-play and commentary of each fight is provided by Tank himself while he relaxes with friends at Jay Dee’s Bar and Restaurant in Hungtington Beach, Calif.  The action includes his impressive debut knockout of John Matua in just 21 seconds and his dismantling of Paul Varelans in 1:51 at UFC 6: Clash of the Titans; his epic battle with Oleg Taktarov as well as highlights and his own insight into fights with Dan Severn, Vitor Belfort, Sam Adkins, Hugo Duarte, Steve Jennum and all the others that created the Tank legend.  
----------------------------------------------------

I recommend this program to any fan of the Octagon.
Or just any fan of Beat down's and love of fighting.

Hatesrats 2000Tre

hector

Re:Ultimate Tank Abbot
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2003, 11:11:13 AM »
Dope, I'll have to peep this when it hits video.