Author Topic: Schoolboy Q - What They Want (Feat. 2 Chainz) [VIDEO]  (Read 547 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Schoolboy Q - What They Want (Feat. 2 Chainz) [VIDEO]
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2014, 04:22:04 PM »
Cant believe you guys like this shit smh  :o

2 Chainz is as lyrical as Eazy-E. Virtually the same artist except Eazy had a old school, classic West Coast gangsta style to him.

Both just ride (very smoothly) production that's three times as good as the bars coming out the other end.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2014, 04:01:08 PM »
Cant believe you guys like this shit smh  :o

what is there not to like about it? and don't say 2 Chainz lol
Well we can start there haha
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2014, 04:12:58 PM »
Cant believe you guys like this shit smh  :o

2 Chainz is as lyrical as Eazy-E. Virtually the same artist except Eazy had a old school, classic West Coast gangsta style to him.

Both just ride (very smoothly) production that's three times as good as the bars coming out the other end.

2 Chainz might be better lyrically than Eazy-E actually. I used to follow him when he was "Tity" Boy of DTP. Eazy-E is a legend though. He was a REAL G, and was a pioneer of Gangsta Rap. The Originator. I never really listened to Eazy-E because he was lyrical. Mostly because he was gangsta, rapping about G shit. I get what you're saying about this being riding music but damn homie! No offense but I wouldn't be pumping that shit in my car. I'd feel embarrassed to be honest. I picture dudes rolling up next to me in a stop light, looking at me, just shaking their heads lol. That might be the worst track on his album. If we want to stick with Q, then give me some Break the Bank, Fuck LA, Gangsta or Blind Threats. Don't give me that 2Chainz dawg lol! C'mon Cham...you better than that homie ha! If i'm going to bump this shit, I might as well pull out some 36 Mafia. I'm just not feeling that song at all dawg.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 04:16:18 PM by LAC/EASTSIDE »
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2014, 04:46:06 PM »
I'd say it is the weakest song on the album too but it's still a banger to me lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2014, 04:48:51 PM »

2 Chainz might be better lyrically than Eazy-E actually. I used to follow him when he was "Tity" Boy of DTP. Eazy-E is a legend though. He was a REAL G, and was a pioneer of Gangsta Rap. The Originator. I never really listened to Eazy-E because he was lyrical. Mostly because he was gangsta, rapping about G shit. I get what you're saying about this being riding music but damn homie! No offense but I wouldn't be pumping that shit in my car. I'd feel embarrassed to be honest. I picture dudes rolling up next to me in a stop light, looking at me, just shaking their heads lol. That might be the worst track on his album. If we want to stick with Q, then give me some Break the Bank, Fuck LA, Gangsta or Blind Threats. Don't give me that 2Chainz dawg lol! C'mon Cham...you better than that homie ha! If i'm going to bump this shit, I might as well pull out some 36 Mafia. I'm just not feeling that song at all dawg.

I can't even front. That was a dope ass response lmao. +1.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2014, 12:19:41 PM »

I can't even front. That was a dope ass response lmao. +1.

8) It's all good fam ha! Just messing with yall! I'm just really not feeling that type of shit now a days. Real Talk though...recently I was going through my archives (music I have saved from way back) and I couldn't believe my fucking ears at some of the toonz I used to listen to lol! First thing that crossed my mind was DUB/FORUM and how I'm always bashing this commercial sound on the radio but then again, I was listening to some soft ass shit back in the day as well lol. I noticed that they had something in common though. Most of those songs were commercially oriented as well. So in a way, the sound has changed but the product is the same. It's intended to attract mostly the younger generation. Now that I'm older, I guess it's my turn to talk shit lol. Seriously though, It's just a part of growing up. There is no way your taste will remain the same as you get older. I bet most of the younger cats here will go through the same. Foos will look back and laugh at the shit they used to bump. It's life! Every now and then, I'll here some pop shit that I'll like. I'm not even going to front. So if I say, I don't like a song, I'm not trolling, just keeping it real. But it's all good. There's something for everyone. This shit isn't for me though.

By the way, one of the tracks I found on my archives was the Master P cut called, "Oooohhhweee"! "I like it when she shake it in the thong, Oooooohhhweee! LOL!
I was just smh, when I played it hahaha! I believe I was like 19 yrs old or early 20's when I had this. I immediately deleted that shit ha. Real Talk...ha
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 12:21:32 PM by LAC/EASTSIDE »

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2014, 12:21:26 PM »
I had that Game Face album back in 5th grade I couldn't believe I could tolerate that ish back then too lmao

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2014, 12:53:37 PM »
I had that Game Face album back in 5th grade I couldn't believe I could tolerate that ish back then too lmao

I feel ya bro haha. Hey, don't get me wrong though, there's some CLASSIC commercial shit out there. Not everything that's commercial is wack. Back in the day, they had some dope ass mainstream shit. From Pac, to Biggie to Wu-tang etc etc. I think that's one thing that changed. Back in the day, it didn't always have to be a club/strip song that got radio play. They had more street singles and conscience shit playing.