Author Topic: Lakers lose by 34 to the Spurs  (Read 512 times)

Sccit

Re: Lakers lose by 34 to the Spurs
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 07:07:03 PM »
THIS SHIT HELLA SERIOUS CUZZ

IM WILLIN 2 DIE FOR MINES... ARE U?

17 CHAMPIONSHIPS MORE WESTERN CONFERENCE TITLES WAY MORE PLAYOFF APPEARANCES RELEVANCY IN EVERY ERA DIDNT WIN MOST OF OUR TITLES IN ONE DECADE

EASY WIN

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 07:22:31 PM »
losing in the finals is nothing

17 > 16

spend some time in Maine and i'll take your opinion seriously about it

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2014, 08:19:49 PM »
The 11 titles boston got when the nba was 8 teams deep = 4 real titles

17 > 9

I never swam in a toilet neither, but I know I'd prefer a pool

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2014, 04:45:57 AM »
lol @ NIK trying to take away championships yet leaves the Lakers early ones in tact like a true homer  :laugh:

17 > 16

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2014, 10:33:44 AM »
I ALREADY TOLD U, BOSTON AINT GOT 16 TITLES MAYN.....9 TOTAL IN TODAYS TERMS IF U FACTOR IN THE TEAM DISPARITY

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2014, 11:39:14 AM »
LAKERS > CELTICS
LA > BOSTON
CALI > MAINE
ME > YOU

I WIN, YOU LOSE..NEVER DIE'

celtics > lakers     (17 will always be more than 16)

LA/boston...two particular cities i have no desire to visit

Cali or Maine?  hmm one is a lot safer/has a lot less violence and my taxes don't pay for millions of illegals to go to school for free.   Oh, and snowstorms are a lot more tolerable than earthquakes  8)

you or me?  well we're both about the same age but at least i don't live with my parents ;)   (okay, low blow)

u stay makin up lies

lakers 17 titles as a franchise, technicalities dont mean shit in the real world

any1 who thinks maine is better than cali should slap themselves wita backhand......thats like sayin snowstorms are more tolerable than earthquakes. oh shit, u did say that lmao

me=get pussy, get money, tall, attractive, athletic, get pussy, hair, realwitit, got 5 different places i can literally call home....you=stay jerkin, broke, funny lookin, short, prolly cant dribble a ball, stay jerkin, bald, nerd, prolly gota scrap money 2 pay for rent 2 live in a shitty apartment and are unwelcomed by your own family cuz they think u have down syndrome.....i win, you lose..never die

(that was a low blow.....u kno im just fuckin wit u my bro 8))

lol @ comparing Maine to L.A.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2014, 05:36:19 PM »
lol @ nik's response

i think i "win" the argument simply based on the lameness of that reply alone.  I seriously feel a bit bad for you if "dribbling a basketball" is a reason to be better than someone.  Wow, you can dribble a basketball.   What NBA team are you on again? :D

You only have 5 places you can call home because your parents have 5 spare bedrooms  8)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 05:38:09 PM by Hack Brodenheimer »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2014, 06:12:51 PM »
LAKERS > CELTICS
LA > BOSTON
CALI > MAINE
ME > YOU

I WIN, YOU LOSE..NEVER DIE'

celtics > lakers     (17 will always be more than 16)

LA/boston...two particular cities i have no desire to visit

Cali or Maine?  hmm one is a lot safer/has a lot less violence and my taxes don't pay for millions of illegals to go to school for free.   Oh, and snowstorms are a lot more tolerable than earthquakes  8)

you or me?  well we're both about the same age but at least i don't live with my parents ;)   (okay, low blow)

u stay makin up lies

lakers 17 titles as a franchise, technicalities dont mean shit in the real world

any1 who thinks maine is better than cali should slap themselves wita backhand......thats like sayin snowstorms are more tolerable than earthquakes. oh shit, u did say that lmao

me=get pussy, get money, tall, attractive, athletic, get pussy, hair, realwitit, got 5 different places i can literally call home....you=stay jerkin, broke, funny lookin, short, prolly cant dribble a ball, stay jerkin, bald, nerd, prolly gota scrap money 2 pay for rent 2 live in a shitty apartment and are unwelcomed by your own family cuz they think u have down syndrome.....i win, you lose..never die

(that was a low blow.....u kno im just fuckin wit u my bro 8))

lol @ comparing Maine to L.A.

neither you or niko has been to Maine so "lol" @ that.  People enjoy living in different places and it's not like I'm comparing California to North Korea.

stop riding NIK's jock to try to get back in Lamb's graces, you aren't worthy of them.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2014, 09:38:40 AM »
lol @ nik's response

i think i "win" the argument simply based on the lameness of that reply alone.  I seriously feel a bit bad for you if "dribbling a basketball" is a reason to be better than someone.  Wow, you can dribble a basketball.   What NBA team are you on again? :D

You only have 5 places you can call home because your parents have 5 spare bedrooms  8)

lol that took a while

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2014, 09:56:03 AM »
sorry i can't reply on dubcc 24/7 around the clock (anymore lol), was probably busy watching Manhattan vs Lou at that time last night

but you never told me which NBA team drafted you.  i don't see you on any rosters at nba.com.  you on an NBDL team?

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2014, 11:22:28 AM »
u already replied 3 times before u finally made that comment...it's like that shit had 2 set in lmao

i wasn't drafted because i didn't pursue that when i was in high school, too busy gettin it in....bad decisions

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2014, 02:48:34 PM »
 :laugh:  i bet you'd make the Lakers roster right about now

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2014, 02:52:03 PM »
IT'S ALL ABOUT CONDITIONING...IN MY CURRENT SHAPE, I WOULDNT LAST A QUARTER. GIVE ME A FEW MONTHS OF TRAINING AND SEE IF I DONT WET EM 8)