Author Topic: Death Row Politics, East Vs. West, Nate Dogg & Run Ins With Suge - Phil Brewster  (Read 589 times)

DeeezNuuuts83

Warren G wasn't homies with Pac.  They had a decent relationship and hung out during a couple studio sessions in 1993 (give or take) that yielded a few songs.  But nothing really beyond that.

It wouldn't hurt to interview him, but rest assured he's not going to confirm anything about getting punked at Death Row, even though he stopped working with them pretty much after Above the Rim.

Thank you.. Great reply!
I have heard some stuff from Warren and I am trying to lock down one with him now.. that would be pretty huge I am thinking. Refreshing post as always, though.. Your spot on about Phil. One Love.

Yo homie... that would be huge if you got Warren G.  I mean, just having him explain how that worked out with him being a step-brother to Dre, and best friends with Snoop and Nate, recording with them all the time... but yet not being on Death Row and being over with Def Jam.  Like how the fuck did that all work out?   Not to mention, Warren G was homies with Pac, in the sense that he was one of the first cats from that camp to record with Pac.

Then there are even more confusing questions like why the fuck Snoop never had Warren produce much of his music, even though they are best friends and his beats are perfect for Snoop's laid back style.

And not to mention, his icy relationship with Suge.   Lot of great stuff if you get Warren.

...OHHH And just as a last note, it would be cool to let him know how fuccin dope the Twinz album was and how big of fans everyone still is of that album, and even the Dove Shack album was fuccin dope but what the fucc was up with the skits on that album?

Damn.. too many questions for Warren

Yeah, you gotta wonder about the G Dubs situation and what nxet for him. Strange life that chaps had with what his family achieved and the way he was straight herbed and pushed to the side. I suppose thats due to him being socially awkward, but then again Dre (when sober) isn't exactly Mr Charisma.