Author Topic: Tha Realest / Staff commect on DannyBoys diss  (Read 920 times)

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
Re:Tha Realest / Staff commect on DannyBoys diss
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2004, 11:26:56 PM »
There is no song called Slow Down by Tha Realest and Danny Boy.

You have to be the dumbest fuck on the internet.  IF you had read the post correctly, it said tha realest and danny boy did a song called "Stand Strong" together.  And dont even try to tell me this doesn't exist because I'm listening to it right now.  It was on disc 1 of the Chronic 2000 cd.

I think Kristen a/k/a Nino will know. He speaks to Danny Boy.

The track Slow Down featuring DB is unreleased!!!

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2004, 11:41:10 PM »
I'm not gonna sit here and defend dude to you people on here anymore. It's all good whatever u guys wanna think think it, he never dissed Snoop, he never dissed Nate. Name a lyric when he dissed them.

What my point was in the previous posts was that if Danny Boy felt that strong "hatred" or whatever you wanna call it for Tha Realest, he would've shown it a long time ago instead of showing love at the time. Yes Tha Realest dissed Mobb Deep, yes he dissed Dre, but he never took a liking to them and tried working with them before dissing them. He had reasons behind dissing both....he dissed Dre because A)beef with Tha Row B)Suge influence C)Never giving long time friend J-Flexx writing or producing credits on numerous songs. He dissed Mobb Deep because he felt they were disrespecting Pac's death, plain and simple. Do I agree with the disses? No.....but I can't control another man's actions. And am I saying Danny Boy doesn't have a reason to diss Tha Realest? No. Maybe he does think he's a 2Pac phony, that's on him if he thinks that. But if you look back to my posts you'll see that I felt it was kinda off-brand that Danny Boy starts dissing after they leave.....and there's no other indication for him to be dissing, because before they left he was acting family like.

But I'm not gonna get on here and break down shit anymore for Tha Realest it's turning into a joke. Let the album speak for itself June 15. PEACE
« Last Edit: February 16, 2004, 11:43:04 PM by Enigma »

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2004, 01:39:37 AM »
. Let the album speak for itself June 15. PEACE

Can't wait for that to drop. Straight heat

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2004, 04:01:35 AM »
Danny Boy actually LEFT Death Row Records because of Tha Realest! That is FACT, he was so close to 2Pac that he didnt like it when Tha Realest came in and started acting like Pac and acting like he was the best thing to ever happen to Tha Row. Tha Realest came and tried to take over! DB left the label because of HIM! They were NEVER friends! In fact if I remember right, DB had left Tha Row when Stand Strong was released on Chronic 2000, the song was written by Realest and Jewell, not Danny Stewart. BUT if Tha Realest did use DB's vocals then is was because the label set it up, and DB has KIDS, so if it would bring in a little money, he would most prolly be cool with them to release it even though he never liked the dude.

Smoke

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2004, 10:22:06 AM »
I'm not gonna sit here and defend dude to you people on here anymore. It's all good whatever u guys wanna think think it, he never dissed Snoop, he never dissed Nate. Name a lyric when he dissed them.

Dont be hypocrite now. Tha Realest is in 2 tracks, one is FUCK DRE (when they diss Nate in the chorus), and the other is EASY TO BE A SOLDIER WHEN THERE AINT NO WAR. He doesnt directly diss Snoop & Nate, you right, but the tracks is a diss to them. Why the fuck you think he's in that track? To show Snoop & Nate love?

What my point was in the previous posts was that if Danny Boy felt that strong "hatred" or whatever you wanna call it for Tha Realest, he would've shown it a long time ago instead of showing love at the time.

Lol you are the only one who's saying DB showed love for Tha Realest. The whole board is telling you DB just did a track with him because he had to do it, and somebody is even saying DB left because of Tha Realest disrespecting HIS homie (note: HIS = DB's homie) Pac.

Yes Tha Realest dissed Mobb Deep, yes he dissed Dre, but he never took a liking to them and tried working with them before dissing them.

ROFL! He was a nobody before the disses man. WTF are you talking about?? You cant compare that situation with DB's situation. DB was in I Ain't Mad At Cha and Toss It Up, man!! Two of the biggest singles in Death Row history!! C'mon now..

He had reasons behind dissing both....he dissed Dre because A)beef with Tha Row B)Suge influence C)Never giving long time friend J-Flexx writing or producing credits on numerous songs.

Hahaha.. A) It's not Tha Realest's business. He didnt know Dre, Dre did nothing to him, he had no reasons to diss him. B) Right. C) Why doesnt he say so in the diss?

He dissed Mobb Deep because he felt they were disrespecting Pac's death, plain and simple.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. THAT'S PROBABLY THE DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD IN THIS BOARD!! HAHAHAHA..

Do I agree with the disses? No.....but I can't control another man's actions.

Good for you.

And am I saying Danny Boy doesn't have a reason to diss Tha Realest? No. Maybe he does think he's a 2Pac phony, that's on him if he thinks that. But if you look back to my posts you'll see that I felt it was kinda off-brand that Danny Boy starts dissing after they leave.....and there's no other indication for him to be dissing, because before they left he was acting family like.

Man that's bullshit, and you know that. Back in the days, when TR was signeed to DR, DB HAD to show him respect. Not cause he felt he was tight, but cause Suge did. You understand the "little" difference? Now that Suge doesnt give a fuck no more about TR (translated: now that Suge doesnt want to use TR like a puppet no more), DB can finally say whatever he feels about TR. That's why he said so. That's why there's no reason for TR to be pissed off.

But I'm not gonna get on here and break down shit anymore for Tha Realest it's turning into a joke. Let the album speak for itself June 15. PEACE

Peace, lol.

aerroc

Re: Tha Realest / Staff commect on DannyBoys diss
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2014, 08:29:46 AM »
ahhhhh the good o day ;D