Poll

who is the better player at their peak?

Dwight Howard...future HOFer
3 (50%)
Ron Artest aka Metta World Piss
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: OFF SHOOT POLL: who is better at their best, Dwight Howard vs Ron Artest  (Read 411 times)

Sccit

LIE

AND LIKE I ALREADY POINTED OUT, THAT ARTEST LED ROCKET TEAM WOULDA ALSO WENT TO THE FINALS IN THE EAST

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Lmao. Nigga said "woulda".

Sccit

WE ALL KNO GOIN 2 THE FINALS IN THE LEASTERN CONFERENCE IS THE SAME AS MAKING THE PLAYOFFS IN THE WEST

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
that whole begging shit was jimmy buss.

shits retarded, we should of gotten something in return, we should of traded him or did a sign and trade (something of that sort, so he gets the bigger contract that we can offer and lakers also get something of worth in return, and there would of been plenty of takers)

the only fact that laker fans wanted him to stay is because we have a higher percentage of winning a championship and winning one soon.

if he left, which he did, he basically put us in a semi rebuilding project in hopes of making another run, which we are in right now, something we wanted to avoid.

i was never a fan of his game, frankly centers that have absolutely no offense just isnt fun to watch, and to have him labeled as the best center just show how bad that center position is.

and i cant see how any laker fan can really be a fan after his selfish and dramatic actions he took all season. Constantly asking for the ball in the post trying to force shit in when he cant do shit, yelling at one of the best PGs to ever lace it up telling him where to pass, being unhappy n shit every fucking post game, yelling at kobe (lmao), and when he doesnt get the touches he wants, he doenst play D.

dude was a cancer and he couldnt handle LA. its the truth, he couldnt handle the criticism and the high standards laker fans are used to.

laker fans saw all of what i said in the previous paragraph and post during the season and we call him out on it. what are we going to do? praise him if he plays no defense when he doesnt get his touches, touches which he'll either brick or turn over?

You think I'll be saying this shit if howard played hard D, had the same outcomes for the season and playoffs, and left? without any drama?

Hell he probably wouldnt even be hated in lakerland, it was a FO fuck up from the start. lol Mike Brown and then MDA?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
One player is 7 ft.

if your talking about actual skills and fundamentals, as in dribbling, post up, shooting, footwork, defense, of course ron excels in most of those categories.

dwight is a center that wouldnt last in the  90s or 80s, he completely lacks any touch whether its shooting or layups or hooks, he has absolutely NO BASKETBALL IQ OUTSIDE OF TIMING A BLOCKED SHOT or clogging the lane.

his basketball thinking is so primitive and selflish, why the hell cant you quickly dish when u draw the double, he acts like they wont give it to him back, they will if thats what the defensive gives him, if not we're going to make the BEST PLAY possible, and it doesnt ALWAYS MEANS DWIGHTHOWARD (obviously it isnt anyways since hes so handicapped in the offensive end).

bynum had the same problem as i said above, but the thing about bynum was that he was actually a good post up player, cable of stopping the ball and post up and size up his man, or maybe do couple of quick fakes and score.

but if your talking about career, well of course dwight, he was the main franchise player for orlando for quite a while and he still demands touches and minutes of course.

If ron was in the same position as howard, i have no doubt he would do better overall in terms of numbers. WHY because well points he can create for himself, and we saw that when he was on the houston team in 09, dude was dropping what ? 40 like he did it on the regular.

but the thing was dwight was never a franchise player, they thought he was, but he isnt, hes only a franchise player or considered one because of marketing and the media. hell baby feed, market, and give him 20 shots a game i bet sasha vujacic would be averaging 30.

you have to take everything into consideration, and man if this was ron compared to any other franchise (legit ones not howard) i wouldnt even take it seriously.

but i really think howard is so undeserving of such praise and honor, i felt like this since day 1, i just cant respect anyone that demands so much respect and thinks their so talented but cant score for crap.

im damn sure ben wallace, rodman, and mutmbo wasnt bitching, crying, and stopped playing D, asking for the ball every damn time down the floor and either bricking, airball, stripped, gets fouled and misses his free throws, or turns it over because he does a late pass off a double, because hes a selfish bastard.

dude cannot even post up one on one, and dude THINKS about not passing it out on the double in the post. you dont know how many times i face palmed when this happened last season.

also like i said again bynum did that too, but he actually did score on the double team, where as dwight just throws it up and hopefully gets a call to miss 2 free throws that wee needed in the end of the 4th and throws the game, because he'd feel underappreciated or a scrub if he gets taken out in the last seconds to win the game.

dude is not a team player, i dont know how many times we lost games last season just because he wanted to be in the floor and they did that hack a shaq move. he literally rather lose the game, then come out.

I dont know how any fan can respect that and i say Fan in general, because this guy would do the same shit on your team. you want a piece of shit that does that? fucking multi-millionaire crybaby?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.