Author Topic: somebody please console me over this Infante/Banafacio Kc Royals  (Read 516 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: somebody please console me over this Infante/Banafacio Kc Royals
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2014, 02:45:14 PM »

And no, the Royals aren't going anywhere but the local church to pray that all of the Tigers players get hurt or have down years. They just don't have the talent that the Tigers have and their margin for error is much smaller than Detroit's. Hell, even the Indians are a much better team than the Royals.

Look.. I got madd respect for the Tigers so I'm not going to predict the Royals overtaking the Tigers.  BUT THE ROYALS ARE A LEGITIMATE PLAYOFF CONTENDER.  They were still in the race in the last week of the season last year.

Have you seen the Royals rotation this year?  Vargas is on fire, Shields is doing what Shields does, Chen is the ageless wonder, and Guthrie continues to be the luckiest pitcher in baseball and finds a way to compete and win every game.   MOST IMPORTANT, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YARDANO VENTURA IS YOU BETTA AX SOMEBODY, BAYBEEEE!!!   He's gonna be rookie of the year and it will be two years in a row that a player from the Royals minor league system has came up and won rookie of the year.  Myers did it last year after he was traded for Shields, and Ventura is the best young pitcher in baseball, he clocked in at 101 MPH in his first outing against Tampa and gave up no runs making the likes of Longoria look foolish!!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MistaNova

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2014, 03:13:34 PM »
Yes I have seen the Royals starting rotation and it's a piece of shit compared to the one the Tigers and most of the other contenders in the AL have. Shields is the only noteworthy starter the Royals have and everybody else is either decent or mediocre. And unlike the Angels the Royals pitcher won't have the run support their pitching staff.
And I know who Yodano Ventura is and he's mad overrated. I can't believe all those fantasy baseball motherfuckers who took him in the 10th round and before guys like Kershaw, Lee and Darvish. Then again those motherfuckers are wasting money on fantasy baseball anyway so whatever. At best Yordano's going to the Royals's number 5 starter this year, and whether or not he'll end up winning the ROY (which he most likely won't) will have ZERO effect on whether or not the Royals will have jobs in October. Baseball is a team sport, the rest of the Royals have to step and up and the rest of the division and league has to fall off if the Royals want to even come close to holding a candle to the Tigers. And no he is not the best young pitcher in baseball. He's no where close to that title as long as Strasburg, Kershaw, Fernandez, Wacha, Sale and a few dozen other 25 (and under) pitchers are around.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 03:31:45 AM »
Yes I have seen the Royals starting rotation and it's a piece of shit compared to the one the Tigers and most of the other contenders in the AL have. Shields is the only noteworthy starter the Royals have and everybody else is either decent or mediocre. And unlike the Angels the Royals pitcher won't have the run support their pitching staff.
And I know who Yodano Ventura is and he's mad overrated. I can't believe all those fantasy baseball motherfuckers who took him in the 10th round and before guys like Kershaw, Lee and Darvish. Then again those motherfuckers are wasting money on fantasy baseball anyway so whatever. At best Yordano's going to the Royals's number 5 starter this year, and whether or not he'll end up winning the ROY (which he most likely won't) will have ZERO effect on whether or not the Royals will have jobs in October. Baseball is a team sport, the rest of the Royals have to step and up and the rest of the division and league has to fall off if the Royals want to even come close to holding a candle to the Tigers. And no he is not the best young pitcher in baseball. He's no where close to that title as long as Strasburg, Kershaw, Fernandez, Wacha, Sale and a few dozen other 25 (and under) pitchers are around.

Thanks for all the quotables guys... I will be bumping this thread later

MistaNova

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2014, 06:32:52 PM »
Yeah right ::). By then you'll most likely have another hissy fit again and bitch about how the Kansas City Royals are a shitty team because they lost two or three games in a row or something like that.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2014, 11:04:08 PM »
Yeah right ::). By then you'll most likely have another hissy fit again and bitch about how the Kansas City Royals are a shitty team because they lost two or three games in a row or something like that.

they just got swept by the Twinz, but I am still confident and clinging to the "small sample size" mantra.  When you know Yardono Ventura and Guthrie are taking the mound in the next two games it is very likely this losing streak will continue... winning streak coming soon  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2014, 03:45:29 PM »
another post proving my wisdom and foresight on Infante/Banafacio