Author Topic: OG Tray Dee is out of prison  (Read 3286 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: OG Tray Dee is out of prison
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2014, 07:46:25 PM »
i just hope he doesn't get sucked into rapping over trap beats like the rest of the rap industry lol

Mofo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2014, 03:21:10 AM »
Good news!

doublee313

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2014, 08:19:22 AM »
i want a real Tray Deee solo LP

A Tray Dee solo LP would be bad man.  The dude can barely get through a cameo.  The only reason he's rapping with snoop is cuz he's a real gang banger.  Snoop puts him up and has some backup.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2014, 08:42:13 AM »

A Tray Dee solo LP would be bad man.  The dude can barely get through a cameo.  The only reason he's rapping with snoop is cuz he's a real gang banger.  Snoop puts him up and has some backup.

LMAO 

you gonna tell me dude isn't able to make a solo song??

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2014, 02:44:47 PM »
^ "Now is the Time" was his best solo
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

bouli77

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2014, 03:15:33 PM »

agreed, dude ripped the song apart but tha g in dee is excellent as well and droppin bombz is a classic too. I agree that a solo tray deee lp could get boring but if he gets the proper amount of features (not too many though) it should be tight. unfortunately i do think his time has passed and can't see him being relevant in 2014. i hope i'm wrong though.

Desert Lord

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2014, 03:29:17 PM »

lol what the fuck you talkin' about...i guess you never heard him rap

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2014, 02:58:48 AM »
 I guess i cant really imagine a solo from him without alot of features but i never really thought about it?
 Anyways whats up with the mix tape?

shu

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2014, 08:25:15 AM »
searched for it but couldnt find it on datpiff..
datpiff delayed

Soopahigh

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2014, 12:27:41 PM »
searched for it but couldnt find it on datpiff..

datpiff delayed

you know why ?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2014, 12:55:03 PM »

agreed, dude ripped the song apart but tha g in dee is excellent as well and droppin bombz is a classic too. I agree that a solo tray deee lp could get boring but if he gets the proper amount of features (not too many though) it should be tight. unfortunately i do think his time has passed and can't see him being relevant in 2014. i hope i'm wrong though.

Tray Dee has some pretty sick solo joints spread out over a few different albums.... Here's his solo highlights as far as I know...

1.  "Droppin Bombz" - with that girl South Sentrelle from LBC Crew she comes nice as well, smooth joint.  From the Classic Show Soundtrack and Documentary
2.  "Way 2 Crazy" -  I think daz produced this banger.  I think it was on the Rush Hour soundtrack back when Tray Dee was signed as a solo artist to Sony (although I always get it confused and think he was signed to Def Jam, cause even Felony appears on this track)
3.  "The G In D"  - this appeared on the Eastsidaz album, but it was basically a Tray Dee solo joint... some real pimp shit, Tray Dee comes cold as fucc on the mic
4.  "Now Is The Time" - again, tray d is way cold on this track.  It was on the Eastsidaz album but basically a solo joint.

...even those tracks have features though.  I think a solo album from Tray Dee that's loaded with features from all his homies should work well.  Who ya'll think Tray Dee will end up usin for beats?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 12:56:59 PM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

GERMONE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2014, 07:35:46 PM »
i just hope he doesn't get sucked into rapping over trap beats like the rest of the rap industry lol

2-3 years ago and you'd be right, but everybody rappin over mustard type beats right now. I doubt we'll hear that from tray dee tho. I'd like to hear him on cardo's beats.

shu

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2014, 05:23:52 AM »

G'd up  8)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 05:25:42 AM by shu »

Desert Lord

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2014, 11:52:24 AM »

G'd up  8)

hell yeah! is this a new picture?

Soopahigh