Author Topic: 40 Glocc asking Game to beat him down again on Instagram  (Read 1104 times)

Blood$

40 Glocc asking Game to beat him down again on Instagram
« on: April 10, 2014, 12:01:56 PM »
I dunno how to post all that shit up from my phone but dude is all over IG with pics of Game's wife and kids talking hella shit lol go check it out

can't wait for the next 40 Cocc Worldstar moment

GangstaBoogy

Re: 40 Glocc asking Game to beat him down again on Instagram
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 02:12:03 PM »
Lol I saw that shit. According to 40 Glocc (from a second IG account) that account has been hacked and he's not the one posting all that shit.

It is weird that theres like 7-8 different pictures in the last few weeks of him wearing red.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

jman91331

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 04:13:09 PM »
I noticed the last couple of years a lot of crips are starting to wear red more & more though.

MistaNova

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 06:42:20 PM »
Lol, 40 Glocc has an Instagram account? What a loser.

The_Offence

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 07:07:53 PM »
I noticed the last couple of years a lot of crips are starting to wear red more & more though.
not just crips.. i've notice a lot of other gang members are on the red wave too.. nipsey spoke on it and said he uses red for his mixtape covers because red is just a color that stands out.. what color is a stop sign ? red, no smoking sign ? red, fire trunk ? red, exit sign ? red.. most of the signs they want you to notice are in red. dude said thats why he uses red as his mixtape color.. he said it has nothing to do with gang banging, it's just a color that stands out.. if your on a computer and you misspelled something on here you'll see a red line under the word.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 09:25:16 AM »
40 Glocc was using captions saying "flamed up" though lol set hopping ass trick

makavel_i

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 01:08:26 PM »
This 40 Glocc should know his role and shit his mouth.

He made the west coast look ridiculous . And 50 should never talked 2 him.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2014, 02:08:45 PM »
I bet him and 50 Cent never even met in person lol 40 is a dickrider who was trying to capitalize off loose G-Unit affiliation when he was never even down with them, merely just a yes-man for Prodigy

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2014, 04:30:22 PM »
I bet him and 50 Cent never even met in person lol 40 is a dickrider who was trying to capitalize off loose G-Unit affiliation when he was never even down with them, merely just a yes-man for Prodigy
He was with 50 after he suffered the ass whooping . Surprised me to see them together .

they probably bumped into each other at some industry event and 50 wasn't even aware of who he was and that Game gave him the business  :P

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2014, 11:57:27 PM »
I'd put some money on Menace catching dude again before Game does

papa-smurf

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2014, 01:56:59 AM »
Bicth ass 40 glocc aint gonna do nothing but press charges onwhoever that sock him up.that bitch ass nigga 40 glocc take the stand on niggas who pressed him.smh

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2014, 09:53:05 AM »
if 40 gets a hit put out on him over this or gets murked by some Game fanatic he deserves it 100%