Author Topic: Why Johnny J Wasnt On Makaveli, Mistakes On Makaveli & Makaveli Records - Darryl  (Read 1311 times)

gio™fugahoo

Last part was cut short due to time. here is a segment with darryl where we speak on

Mistakes in Makaveli
Tupac Refusing To Fix Errors
The Rawness Of The Album Concept
2pac producing Bomb First.
Was 2pac leaving Death Row?
Makaveli Records
His 3 Album Contract
Taking On A New Persona as 'Makaveli'
So much more.. [thanks for wacthing]

JMIX, can we get those instrumentals you use in the interviews?  You cleaned those up and they are smooth.

jmix

give me a list of what instrumentals youd like, but mostly they are commonly found remakes and such.

Corona Man

johnny j greatest procuecer eva rip holmes

3rd greatest... Dr. Dre, Daz, then Johnny J

fuck u gringo u r not god don be actin like a lil joto if i say johnny j dats who i liek holmes i don giv a shit who u liek

MOBNigga06

At the same time, there were some other people who were saying the opposite... but people neglect to point out that a lot of those people who said otherwise weren't really around Pac that much during the Death Row days.  When you've got a producer like Kurt Kobane and a rapper like Lil C-Style, both of whom were around him on Death Row, saying that Pac was claiming Blood, then yeah.  I might be a little inclined to believe them, rather than some singer who did one, maybe two songs with Pac on Death Row but was around him during the Thug Life days.

Correct. My guess is that Pac joined the M.O.B. in April or May of 1996. Does that sound right?
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Hack Wilson - real

lol @ the non stop blood debate

jmix

I think that Pac led people to think that he (Pac) was whatever they WANTED him to be. my opinion

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
 Im.curious to.knw why its a big deal to some of yall if pac was mob when all he did was claim it for a few months and got no real stripes ??? ??? ???

opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
lol @ the non stop blood debate

lol, yea . MOBwigga claims campanella park but asks about who killed mausberg on dubcc. most gamed up poster.

Hack Wilson - real

Im.curious to.knw why its a big deal to some of yall if pac was mob when all he did was claim it for a few months and got no real stripes ??? ??? ???

i personally don't give a shit but a lot of these europeans treat america street gang members as gods

jmix

You do a lot of great interviews, J-Mix. Keep it up.

thanks man. That is a great compliment. I appreciate that.

jmix

i personally don't give a shit but a lot of these europeans treat america street gang members as gods

HA! That is so very true. I only ask people that because it is so heavily debated. I personally would think less of Pac for being a gang member.