Author Topic: Roach Blunt > Regular Blunt  (Read 562 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Roach Blunt > Regular Blunt
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2014, 08:55:45 PM »
oh gawd my dedication to pot aint that strong if u could get fucked up off bongwater i bet cats would mix it in their syrup or somesht (no maple)

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2014, 11:28:13 AM »
BREAK THE ROACHES, TAKE THE RESINATED WEED OUT, ROLL IT INTO A NEW BLUNT..THANK ME LATER

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2014, 11:52:12 AM »
BREAK THE ROACHES, TAKE THE RESINATED WEED OUT, ROLL IT INTO A NEW BLUNT..THANK ME LATER
and you do know that !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2014, 02:14:08 PM »
5. Stop smoking the blunts and joints – I know, I know I love the blunts too but the fact that you are smoking them costs so much weed. A little goes in the rolling process, a little burns away while someone is telling a long story, and lets not forget the money you save on buying a new blunt wrap everytime. Save all of that for blazing more at a later time.
Read more at http://www.hailmaryjane.com/how-to-save-your-weed/#XR4SFU7uxvHTcmVi.99

written by mike Larson

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2014, 03:56:27 PM »
so old people can't be stoners?

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2014, 04:39:52 PM »
girl scout cookie, haze, and sour roaches ooohweee. :o

I have girl scout cookies and sour right now lol we must all have the same supplier(s)  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2014, 05:11:35 PM »
lol diesal is overrated i dont care how well its grown it aint fucking with OG or that 'band

finally got some cookies it was "aite"

my caretaker grew some cantalop kush im looking forward to trying that as its drying right now...i got some shit right now called white domina and its about on the level of some good deisal

lately im loving kosher kush, headband, cheesequake and i got an ounce of keif made from OG cant wait for this next harvest to be dry

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2014, 07:55:45 PM »
kosher kush 8)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2014, 09:55:20 AM »
5. Stop smoking the blunts and joints – I know, I know I love the blunts too but the fact that you are smoking them costs so much weed. A little goes in the rolling process, a little burns away while someone is telling a long story, and lets not forget the money you save on buying a new blunt wrap everytime. Save all of that for blazing more at a later time.
Read more at http://www.hailmaryjane.com/how-to-save-your-weed/#XR4SFU7uxvHTcmVi.99

written by mike Larson

he would smoke you under the table my faggot boy lol at u smokin roaches thinking your cool or something like you just made that shit up

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2014, 10:01:39 AM »
girl scout cookie, haze, and sour roaches ooohweee. :o

I have girl scout cookies and sour right now lol we must all have the same supplier(s)  8)
8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2014, 01:08:05 PM »

written by mike Larson

he would smoke you under the table my faggot boy lol at u smokin roaches thinking your cool or something like you just made that shit up

THAT TIME OF THE MONTH FOR WIFEY, EH?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2014, 02:04:24 PM »
Yawn do you get out much go for a walk outside and collect some roaches save your parents some money you bum

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2014, 02:11:37 PM »
LOL HE SAID YAWN

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2014, 05:02:08 PM »
btw if you go to the link i posted that's not the dude who wrote it.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2014, 05:51:04 PM »
lmao