Author Topic: Donald Sternling to sexy girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"  (Read 1170 times)

Hack Wilson - real

MistaNova

If Sterling wants to avoid black people he should look into baseball and hockey.

Hack Wilson - real

If Sterling wants to avoid black people he should look into baseball and hockey.

hockey.   baseball still has latino's who he hates too   (unless he's sticking his dick in one)

MistaNova

hockey.   baseball still has latino's who he hates too   (unless he's sticking his dick in one)

True.

Hack Wilson - real

on the real though, there is no legal means of him giving up the team.  i seriously hope the Clippers play the season out, win the western conference title, win the title over the Heat and then all skip out on the parade so that Sterling is all alone     lmao

Sccit

lmao@you wanting the heat to lose the title......im sure some1 out there believes u

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
My Clipper fan friends either did one of two things on Facebook, said they aren't rooting for the Clippers until Sterling sells the team, or ignored it and posted pictures of the Heat and LeBron's response. I was confused.

Sccit

the homie kevin was a clipper fan......denounced the clippers.

karma is real

DeeezNuuuts83

My Clipper fan friends either did one of two things on Facebook, said they aren't rooting for the Clippers until Sterling sells the team, or ignored it and posted pictures of the Heat and LeBron's response. I was confused.
It's a lose-lose situation for everyone involved with the Clippers.

For the players -- do they play their hearts out anyway under a banner owned by a guy who is pretty much a racist?  Or do they take a stand and throw away what has been their best season, whether it's because they don't want to support a racist or because it's getting into their heads and affecting their game, at the risk of disappointing their fans?

For the fans -- do they support their team anyway, or do they keep rallying behind an organization, which will line the pockets of a racist owner?  To me, boycotting is fine, since the players all get their salaries by contract.  Boycotting mostly hurts the owner(s) when they lose money from poor attendance and/or from slow sales of merchandise.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the only reason lebron spoke out was jordan was given the chance once to speak about a racial issue  along time ago and his answer was "republicans buy shoes too..." and lebron wants to cement his legacy and surpass jordan in anyway he can.

but its respectable though. i aint mad at him.

Remedy360

the only reason lebron spoke out was jordan was given the chance once to speak about a racial issue  along time ago and his answer was "republicans buy shoes too..." and lebron wants to cement his legacy and surpass jordan in anyway he can.

This shit's way more simple though, it's not like he's taking some political stance, it's commenting on flat out racist comments that most people would condemn.

Sccit

the little honor there ever was in being a clipper fan is finished..where e-crazy?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i like the clips alot man but if Donald Sterling isnt ejected from the league tomorrow i wont be watching the rest of the play offs i might not fuck with the NBA anymore.

did yall niggas know Adam Silver was a buisness partner of sterlings before becomming NBA commisioner?

NIK did we NOT call this shit early saturday morning about this all being a set up to get magic in as clippers owner? when i woke up this morning and seen that i think i was the only person i know that wasnt surprised hes trying to now aquire the team. prolly shoulda waited till after playoffs though shit looks shiesty but still fuck that racist bitch.

DeeezNuuuts83

It's a weak ass way to "surpass" MJ though

Sccit

lol I duno bout goin as far as boycotting the nba, lots of good series' goin on right now, but I aint mad at any "clipper fans" denouncing the team (shouldn't be hard, as most of em really weren't clipper fans just a couple years back anyways)....

but yea, we called it, this shit was obviously an elaborate setup and the struggle is now between the magic side and the silver side....u can tell by the initial press conference that silver's bitchass was feeling for sterling and would try everything in his power to come down on him as soft as possible without lookin like a complete douchebag (which is guna be pretty damn hard)