Poll

who wins

Blazers
0 (0%)
Spurs
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: May 10, 2014, 08:15:10 PM

Author Topic: Blazers vs Spurs  (Read 596 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Blazers vs Spurs
« on: May 04, 2014, 08:15:10 PM »
who wins

Sccit

Re: Blazers vs Spurs
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 09:20:54 PM »
spurs in 7

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 10:42:46 PM »
Pulling for Portland, if I was a betting man I'd put money on San Antonio though.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 09:54:07 AM »
Pulling for Portland, if I was a betting man I'd put money on San Antonio though.

Rooting for the enemy ala gay allen?

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 12:07:20 PM »
spurs in 7
I don't think it'll take them that many games

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 12:23:22 PM »
I bet u thought the same with the dallas series......don't sleep on portland

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 02:43:01 PM »

Lol not to that extent. I lived down in Portland a few years ago, so the team just grew on me over time, and overall I just like the team they have now quite a bit. While it was a rivalry, it was never really heated to the extent it shoulda been, mainly cause both teams were rarely ever good at the same time. Teams like the Jazz always seemed like bigger rivals, of course I never liked Portland but people never really seemed to hate them the way you hate a huge rival, like the 49ers for instance. Also doesn't hurt that Paul Allen (the Seahawks owner) owns them. You're not gonna see me rocking Blazers gear or anything but I don't see much wrong with pulling for them at this point, for me it's more about their personnel than the fact that they're a NW team anyways.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 02:49:46 PM »

Lol not to that extent. I lived down in Portland a few years ago, so the team just grew on me over time, and overall I just like the team they have now quite a bit. While it was a rivalry, it was never really heated to the extent it shoulda been, mainly cause both teams were rarely ever good at the same time. Teams like the Jazz always seemed like bigger rivals, of course I never liked Portland but people never really seemed to hate them the way you hate a huge rival, like the 49ers for instance. Also doesn't hurt that Paul Allen (the Seahawks owner) owns them. You're not gonna see me rocking Blazers gear or anything but I don't see much wrong with pulling for them at this point, for me it's more about their personnel than the fact that they're a NW team anyways.

I MAY BE WRONG, BUT WERENT U GIVING GAY ALLEN SHIT FOR BEING A BLAZERS FAN?

BILLY MATHEWS AKA MAKK WAS ALSO A "BLAZER FAN FROM SEATTLE"

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 03:20:07 PM »

I MAY BE WRONG, BUT WERENT U GIVING GAY ALLEN SHIT FOR BEING A BLAZERS FAN?

BILLY MATHEWS AKA MAKK WAS ALSO A "BLAZER FAN FROM SEATTLE"

Lol @ "Gay Allen" you really didn't like dude huh? I probably did, but it wasn't so much rooting for the Blazers as much as the fact that he was parading around here as a huge fan. By his logic as soon as the Sonics left everyone here should have started rooting for Portland and I definitely didn't see it like that. Like I said, I'm not about to start repping them as my team or anything, I just like the squad they put together. Overall I wanted Golden State out of all the WC teams. Don't remember Billy Matthews.

I think I gave Ray Allen more shit for having Sonics like Johan Petro and Vin Baker in his sig.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 03:32:57 PM by Remedy360 »

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2014, 12:32:21 PM »
I HAD NOTHIN AGAINST HIM, JUST THOUGHT HE WAS A WEIRDO. I FEEL WHERE U COMIN FROM.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2014, 09:26:19 PM »
blazers are pure garbage

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2014, 10:16:28 PM »
blazers are pure garbage

What does that make the Rockets then? They're a good team, just getting it handed to 'em by a team that's been contenders for the last decade+

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2014, 10:51:46 PM »
blazers are pure garbage

What does that make the Rockets then?

real...hack had the rockets goin to the finals

Citizen-Y

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2014, 07:41:29 AM »
The Rockets match up better against the Spurs than the they do against the Blazers.  Rockets got jobbed on numerous calls during the series too.  That kind of assistance is something they are not going to get against the Spurs.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2014, 08:48:36 AM »
Rockets got jobbed on numerous calls during the series too.  That kind of assistance is something they are not going to get against the Spurs.

smh