Author Topic: T.I. feat. Young Thug - About The Money  (Read 599 times)

Blood$

Re: T.I. feat. Young Thug - All About The Money
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2014, 05:35:04 PM »
can you explain how this is fire with Young Thug involved?
well...even though I'm the last person that would ever listen to young thug, I like his part on the song. it's different and t.i. wanted a A town nigga on his song. so !  the beat is fire, t.i. bodied it, I mean need I say more ? this shit jammin' and I like it sans yt but I'm not gonna cry cause yt is on it. shit, a$ap rocky was on one of my favorite t.i. songs ever, am I suppose to not like the song ?

Young Thug ruined this shit though bro lol he ruined that track on Chinx new mixtape too and it's the one song I skip solely because of him

he could have had Rich Homie Quan do the exact same thing on the track and it may have been ok

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2014, 05:17:23 PM »
 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2014, 06:42:57 PM »
young thug sucks

someone told me about his song Stoner and i peeped it and i was like really???  this type of rap name might pass 15 years ago but in 2014 it's horrible.  if he had skills he could pass with a lame name but this dude is going to be a flavor of the month rapper.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2014, 08:51:13 AM »
young thug sucks

someone told me about his song Stoner and i peeped it and i was like really???  this type of rap name might pass 15 years ago but in 2014 it's horrible.  if he had skills he could pass with a lame name but this dude is going to be a flavor of the month rapper.
I agree but this shit jammin' !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

Re: T.I. feat. Young Thug - About The Money
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2014, 09:43:07 AM »
this song is worse than "Stoner" though  :-[

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2014, 12:43:55 PM »
hell no !

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2014, 12:47:32 PM »
hell no !

"Stoner" is horrible but at least catchy with a good beat behind it... this is just horrible and trying to be catchy lol let's hope this flops so TIP can actually drop a decent record and not worry about a hit single so much

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2014, 12:56:50 PM »
hell no !

"Stoner" is horrible but at least catchy with a good beat behind it... this is just horrible and trying to be catchy lol let's hope this flops so TIP can actually drop a decent record and not worry about a hit single so much
that beat is fire ! you buggin' t.i. about to drop album of the year.

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2014, 12:58:24 PM »
hell no !

anything with Young Thug involved can't be album of the year lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2014, 01:05:29 PM »
hell no !

anything with Young Thug involved can't be album of the year lol
it will be !

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2014, 02:48:04 PM »
he is right - the beat is wack AF and the raps are absolutely horrible.

nobody could really save this beat.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2014, 03:34:25 PM »
In one word...pathetic.

That goes for both the track and OG HerbNigga Material's affliction for Clifford The Big Red Snitch.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2014, 03:55:18 PM »
In one word...pathetic.

That goes for both the track and OG HerbNigga Material's affliction for Clifford The Big Red Snitch.
miley no one's thinkin' about your cornball ass ! stick to the beyonce albums and the dicks and balls you're use to.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2014, 03:57:36 PM »
Every song Lil' Flip ever made in his career is better than this garbage. Only a true faggot with Cliff's dick deep down this throat could defend this shit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2014, 04:04:13 PM »
Every song Lil' Flip ever made in his career is better than this garbage. Only a true faggot with Cliff's dick deep down this throat could defend this shit.
you're nothin' more than a hatin' ass clown. fuck your thoughts and what you think about t.i.'s music.