Author Topic: If there is any one person STUPID enough to think Suge killed 2pac, post here  (Read 456 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Just wondering if there was still anyone stupid enough to believe that shit.  I'll admit in my youth I was kind of intrigued by the myth of the "Suge Shot Him" line to open the 7 Day Theory album but it never went passed a very brief curiosity.  I always knew Suge loved 2pac and 2pac loved Suge.  Suge would of risked his own life to save Pac.  

Any idiots out there, if so expose yourself here so we can try to arrange for you to be placed into a psychiatric hospital before you end up abusing Bath Salts, or setting fire to your carpet and burning up your family home, or some shit like that.

Check this recent article from the first officer on the scene...

http://vegasseven.com/2014/05/21/last-words-tupac-shakur/

"I’ve heard all the conspiracy theories that have come out, that Suge had something to do with it. And I’ll tell you, that didn’t happen. And one reason is: You don’t hire somebody to kill the guy who’s sitting next to you. And second of all: When we were at the scene, and he was yelling at Tupac, it was clear he had legitimate concern for him. It wasn’t acting; you could see it was the heat of the moment. This is not the guy who had him killed; it’s ridiculous.” - See more at: http://vegasseven.com/2014/05/21/last-words-tupac-shakur/#sthash.pBVbwUyO.dpuf    
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 01:34:16 AM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Game-Won

"Any idiots out there, if so expose yourself here so we can try to arrange for you to be placed into a psychiatric hospital "

I dont think Suge killed him.

But you good sir, sound like a dumb motherfucker.

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

V2DHeart

When I spoke with Danny Boy several years ago, he said that Suge was in tears when he and him were together. Danny & Suge were as close as 2Pac & Suge, but Suge being the head of the company had to remain strong, especially for some of the other artists on the label who were finding it hard to cope with the news, so he didn't really display any emotion in public or around the camp
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

abusive

I remember Snoop and Daz saying that Suge used Tupac as a human shield which they really seemed to believe. Then you had people like Kathy Scott and Frank Alexander pushing the idea that Suge did it. I don't believe it and can't say that I ever did.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I remember Snoop and Daz saying that Suge used Tupac as a human shield which they really seemed to believe. Then you had people like Kathy Scott and Frank Alexander pushing the idea that Suge did it. I don't believe it and can't say that I ever did.

Link to the interview where Snoop and Daz said that or it didn't happen.

abusive

Link to the interview where Snoop and Daz said that or it didn't happen.
Can't find it only discussions such as this with people who also heard it. One post said it was on a DJ Absolut mixtape. It was Daz saying it then later on Snoop repeated it. I'm guessing it was when Suge tried to hold Pac down as he attempted to get in the back seat. Cars behind him must have said that it looked like Suge was using him as a shield. I'm sure someone here can vouch for hearing it. If anyone has it post it and if you have the audio where Daz is talking about Dre getting snuck at the awards show, post that to. I remember him saying that the guy who did it might get kilt, he was biggin' up buck for stabbing him and he called Steve Harvey a b!tch three times in three different voices. It sounded like he was mad he wasn't thanked in Dre's speech or he wasn't invited, something like that.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It would be interesting to hear more about this thing about Suge holding Pac down.  Suge was undoubtedly doing it to try to save Pac but clearly in retrospect Pac might of had the right idea to jump to the backseat....

abusive

It would be interesting to hear more about this thing about Suge holding Pac down.  Suge was undoubtedly doing it to try to save Pac but clearly in retrospect Pac might of had the right idea to jump to the backseat....
Google "suge using tupac as a shield".

Nah it has already come out that that's when Tupac received his fatal shots when trying to jump in the back. He left himself wide open at that point. Suge has spoken on trying to get Pac down before and it's been well reported.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Google "suge using tupac as a shield".

Nah it has already come out that that's when Tupac received his fatal shots when trying to jump in the back. He left himself wide open at that point. Suge has spoken on trying to get Pac down before and it's been well reported.

good point.. but considering Pac died I think anything would of been worth a try.  Jumping in the back seat had a better chance of working then what actually occurred because we know 100% that that way ended in death.

Hack Wilson - real

one of Brian's rare reasonable threads.

of course Suge didn't kill Pac....he would have waited for Makaveli records to officially form and leave death row before killing PAc lol

Hack Wilson - real

of course Suge didn't kill Pac....he would have waited for Makaveli records to officially form and leave death row before killing PAc lol

That was disproven Hank. Makaveli records was going to be a deathrow/interscope subsidiary not a separate lavel.

hank?

anyways i'm just saying, Suge might have wanted PAc killed IF pac was leaving death row 100%     but as far as we all know Pac was going to be affiliated via death row the same way Shady records is with Aftermath

• Muthafuckin' Don!

That was disproven Hank. Makaveli records was going to be a deathrow/interscope subsidiary not a separate lavel.

hank?

anyways i'm just saying, Suge might have wanted PAc killed IF pac was leaving death row 100%     but as far as we all know Pac was going to be affiliated via death row the same way Shady records is with Aftermath

good you retracted your statements.....

...I was about to say fuck you and blasphemy and all that but then I remembered the way Suge treated Dre for leaving Death Row, and yeah, he probably wouldn't of taken it well if Pac up and left like Dre did, but the truth of the matter is Suge and Pac were like brothers

Jimmy H.

Heard so many conflicting reports that it's hard to say what is what anymore.  However, hiring someone to open fire on the guy riding next to you in a car seems like one of the dumbest ideas anyone could ever have.  Suge could very well be guilty of a great deal of things but I don't believe he had anything to do with Tupac's murder.

Mr. Theo

OK, if Suge was a murder..(or ordered the murder)

Why he don't killed Snoop,Daz..Kurupt..Dr Dre..Soopafly,Nate when they left Row?

This Suge theory is corny.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 07:17:39 AM by Mr. Theo »

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF