Author Topic: Infos about some unreleased tracks  (Read 478 times)

WestSideDon

Infos about some unreleased tracks
« on: September 04, 2014, 07:08:10 AM »
A couple years ago I downloaded some snoop dogg unreleased compilations and there are many songs by snoop feat tray dee and/or goldie loc that can't exactly be placed/aren't enough infos available about. There are many of these cases where you download some unreleased song and don't really know where its coming from, for which album it was made etc. etc.
So I'm doin this thread to have one place where you can post an unreleased/leaked/rare song and talk about it and maybe find out somethings you didn't know before that can help you.
Just post your song or the title of it and we can start a lil discussion.
Have fun and find some infos  8)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 07:29:02 AM by WestSideDon »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Infos about some unreleased tracks
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 06:47:49 AM »
Songs aren't always earmarked for specific albums.  All of those songs you listed are simply songs that were made when they had extra studio time or whatnot.  People get in there and rap over beats and such for the vault, for songs to be used at a later time.  Take the Murder Was The Case soundtrack for example, very few of those songs were recorded with the idea to be included on the soundtrack.  They simply picked a nice selection of songs from the vault. 

WestSideDon

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 07:44:10 AM »
Ok thanks ^^
Just noticed that these songs were pretty dope, so i thought they wouldn't have done anything wrong if they were included on the second album for example or the 3rd which was unfortunately never released :/ (But if I'm already talking about it: Did the 3rd one (Gang Bang Muzic) ever leak ? Or just a promo/advance version ?)
And what about the murder was the case ost tracks ? Any info about the other songs they could have used for it ?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 02:43:04 PM »
The lil bow bow song Wideawake ended up releasing was supposed to be for the MWTC, as well as a few others that WA ended up releasing on various projects. 

There were several leaked versions of tha Eastsidaz third album: Gangbang Music: Frequency of the Streetz.  They never had an official final tracklist.

WestSideDon

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 03:34:28 PM »
Could you provide some links for some of these versions ?
Think I missed some music from that time, and since the shit I actually got is dope that would be cool ^^ 8)

WestSideDon

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 07:38:28 AM »
Could you provide some links for some of these versions ?
Think I missed some music from that time, and since the shit I actually got is dope that would be cool ^^ 8)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 08:49:51 AM »
I don't have any links, all that stuff I've got on a portable hard drive somewhere.

WestSideDon

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 08:53:59 AM »
Ok than maybe someone else ?

WestSideDon

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2015, 07:30:51 AM »
Just made a lil edit in the op to make this thread a lil bit more general.  8)