Author Topic: Mistah F.A.B slaps Dj Mustard, YG robbed? Rumours  (Read 1185 times)

papa-smurf

Re: Mistah F.A.B slaps Dj Mustard, YG robbed? Rumours
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2014, 09:38:40 PM »
mistah fab & his crew actually got beat up. the only thing mistah fab did was swing on mustard & tried to run off but mustard & his crew caught fab & beat the shit out of mistah fab & his homeboys

papa-smurf

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2014, 09:41:21 PM »
funny thing is mustard didnt even steal the bay sound.mustard beats dont sound shit like the bay sound.mustard shit sound like south beats mixed with 90's house music.whoever say mustard stole the bay sound is obvious haters thats hating on that man success.

bouli77

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2014, 10:24:07 PM »
He didn't steal anything, but he has admitted to being influenced by Mac Dre and E-40, but he also mentioned Daz & Lil Jon as his inspirations so there's definitely bay and south influences in his sound.

Rack City, R.I.P. and I'm Different are clearly Bay influenced and Mustard never hid it. Tyga said in an interview that he wanted Mustard to emulate E-40's slaps for Rack City.

I doubt F.A.B. got beat up though, dude posted pictures of himself since the incident on his IG account and he doesn't seem bruised nor shook.

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2014, 10:26:42 PM »
I'd say there's an influence and similarity in some of Mustard's beats and the Bay area/hyphy sound but I can't say he straight bit them

might as well say League Of Starz bit the Bay too
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 10:31:09 PM by Blood$ »

bouli77

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2014, 10:34:08 PM »
of course not, Mustard has his own signature sound and incorporates other sounds, but the influence is undeniable on some tracks. too many people like to use terms like "steal" or "bite" as if music wasn't constantly evolving and producers weren't trading sounds back and forth, the whole hyphy movement has ties with crunk so in a way the Bay was influenced by the South just like some of the south (the houston and new orleans scene mainly) were influenced by the bay in the mid 90's.

abusive

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2014, 08:23:55 AM »
Lil Jon was inspired by Dj. Magic Mike. The Crunk sound is the evolution of the Miami Bass sound of the late 80' and early 90's. The Crunk sound evolved into the Trap sound of today. Even the Miami Bass sound has a lot of techno influence in it. It makes perfect sense that the music has come full circle to electric dance music (EDM). All of the music is connected. Even Quincy Jones said Hip Hop is nothing more than be-bop of his day. At the end of the who really cares about Mustard's sound? Does the Bay want Mustard to pay them or something? I don't see anyone's point if they are complaining about this issue.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2014, 09:30:53 AM »
plenty of heads from the Bay have already paid for and rapped over Mustard tracks  :laugh:

if Fab's crew thought they were doing the Bay a favor by trying to punk him the'yre fucking stupid

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2014, 02:49:52 PM »
Fab got his ass whooped

ogdocc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2014, 11:38:11 PM »
I don't understand why DJ Mustard is getting upset over criticism of his beats. They all sound the same. Same ass minimalist beats with the same tempo, same snaps/hand claps for snares, same hi hats, same bass lines, the random gunshot sound, and that stupid chant in the background. You hear one beat from this nigga, you heard them all. Nigga shoulda #equalize and #normalize his beats before droppin it to yg or whoever..still what yg was doin out there tho.. Im not hatin, i like some songs from yg... but this is my #opinion.

7 niggas get on me & Im still on my feet scrapping by myself and walked out with my dignity and respect
I ain't mad
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 11:41:49 PM by ogdocc »

Okka

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2014, 02:46:06 AM »

Eddz

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2014, 02:56:14 AM »
So this beef is because F.A.B. Thinks Mustard stole the Bay sound :-X

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2014, 09:14:23 AM »
League of Starz took the Bay sound and ran with it more than anything, way more so than DJ Mustard