Author Topic: Who's the greatest Emcee from Compton?  (Read 1862 times)

aerroc

Re: Who's the greatest Emcee from Compton?
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2014, 01:10:56 PM »
In order, top 5, just pure skills, word play, rhyme structure, vocabulary, freestyling.

Kendrick Lamar, MC Ren, MC Eiht, Game, King Tee.

Honorable mention, D.O.C. as Dr. Dre's main ghostwriter.

Yall niggas is pussy. kendrick lamar is a corny ass homo nigga. niggas nowadayz is fuckin homo.

Just plan skills, it's Kendrick. I mean, you talking realist dude, most gangsta rapper, hardest rapper, then you are talking other people. But just pure skills, then it's Kendrick. Sorry you stuck in 1995. Though I just noticed, you a dude with Loc in your name, and you got two bloods in your signature. You ain't from Cali, are you?

i think hes from euromton

Jimmy H.

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2014, 11:22:10 PM »
D.O.C is from Texas.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2014, 08:58:21 AM »
D.O.C is from Texas.

It's why he was an honorable mention. He writes for a Compton rapper.

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2014, 09:01:15 AM »
In order, top 5, just pure skills, word play, rhyme structure, vocabulary, freestyling.

Yall niggas is pussy. kendrick lamar is a corny ass homo nigga. niggas nowadayz is fuckin homo.

Just plan skills, it's Kendrick. I mean, you talking realist dude, most gangsta rapper, hardest rapper, then you are talking other people. But just pure skills, then it's Kendrick. Sorry you stuck in 1995. Though I just noticed, you a dude with Loc in your name, and you got two bloods in your signature. You ain't from Cali, are you?

Call me stuck in 95 nigga, but Ima never bump a studio gangsta or a homo nigga like Lamar. What the fuck happen to the rap game, befoe you got fucked up steppin up to the mic rappin being a pussy or not a gangsta.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2014, 09:04:42 AM »

Call me stuck in 95 nigga, but Ima never bump a studio gangsta or a homo nigga like Lamar. What the fuck happen to the rap game, befoe you got fucked up steppin up to the mic rappin being a pussy or not a gangsta.

Studio gangsta? Kendrick? He made an album about getting pussy and now his homo? You are talking like its 1995. Are you a troll? Or are you really stuck 20 years in the past.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2014, 10:22:15 AM »
  And here is the thing.  Nobody is saying you have to bump the guy but just keep it real.  Not everything in the world is my cup of tea but I like to try and look at the skill involved objectively. Case in point.  As entertainers, I think guys like Dr. Dre and Eazy-E have great catalogs but they aren't emcees.  For my money, Kendrick is one of the first emcees from Compton who can really hold his own lyrically with everyone that is out there.

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2014, 10:48:57 AM »
  And here is the thing.  Nobody is saying you have to bump the guy but just keep it real.  Not everything in the world is my cup of tea but I like to try and look at the skill involved objectively. Case in point.  As entertainers, I think guys like Dr. Dre and Eazy-E have great catalogs but they aren't emcees.  For my money, Kendrick is one of the first emcees from Compton who can really hold his own lyrically with everyone that is out there.

IF it aint thug shit it aint rap. Rap is not music. I just dont get this shit.... Im fucking gone 3 years in the pen and the rap game became a fucking circus full of choirboy niggas like Lamar. The game Said it himself, lamar aint a street nigga. Why the fuck is he allowed to be rappin?! And Ice cube putting out a singel with punk ass niggas. 99% of the new shit is bunk. Shit is getting sad. Call me oldschool loc.

Remedy360

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2014, 10:52:54 AM »

IF it aint thug shit it aint rap. Rap is not music. I just dont get this shit.... Im fucking gone 3 years in the pen and the rap game became a fucking circus full of choirboy niggas like Lamar. The game Said it himself, lamar aint a street nigga. Why the fuck is he allowed to be rappin?! And Ice cube putting out a singel with punk ass niggas. 99% of the new shit is bunk. Shit is getting sad. Call me oldschool loc.

And Game has also co-signed the fuck out of Kendrick and put him on the intro track of his album and let dude destroy him on it, sow what's your point? LOL "I'm fucking gone 3 years in the pen". I'm sure you were buddy.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2014, 12:22:17 PM »
  I don't think it's a matter of being old school.  I think you're judging it for what you think it should be as opposed to what it was. Most of the greatest emcees were never thugs or street guys.  At best, they associated with them.

aerroc

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2014, 12:39:48 PM »

ur one of the most ignotrant mofos here
rap wasn't gangsta when it started it was skills and competition people in a group just chilling and rapping with each other i can tell ur not from the states
kendrick lamar never claimed he was a gangsta
so whos better then kendrick make me laugh please

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2014, 12:35:35 PM »

rap wasn't gangsta when it started it was skills and competition people in a group just chilling and rapping with each other i can tell ur not from the states

Dickrrea I can tell you suck dick. i give a fuck where shit started nigga becos to me rap is gangsta and it aint music, its war. So fuck Lamar and his choirboy lyrics. End of debate

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2014, 02:23:08 PM »

Hey homie, read the fucking subject title. Kendrick isn't a Gangsta rapper holmes!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

aerroc

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2014, 04:47:07 PM »

Hey homie, read the fucking subject title. Kendrick isn't a Gangsta rapper holmes!

forget bout that stupid one minded fuck hes hopeless
if Kendrick wanted to do gangsta he could do gangsta check out his older shit

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2014, 09:56:36 PM »

Dickrrea I can tell you suck dick. i give a fuck where shit started nigga becos to me rap is gangsta and it aint music, its war. So fuck Lamar and his choirboy lyrics. End of debate

Yep, troll. A guy who calls himself Loc, yet has bloods all on his signature. Dude ain't been within 100 miles of Compton.

Remedy360

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2014, 10:08:23 PM »

Yep, troll. A guy who calls himself Loc, yet has bloods all on his signature. Dude ain't been within 100 miles of Compton.

He embodies the "Euro" stereotype perfectly.