Author Topic: Who's the greatest Emcee from Compton?  (Read 1866 times)

Lucifuge

Re: Who's the greatest Emcee from Compton?
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2014, 11:42:21 PM »
mad scientist
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

aerroc

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2014, 11:43:42 PM »
Call me stuck in 95 nigga, but Ima never bump a studio gangsta or a homo nigga like Lamar. What the fuck happen to the rap game, befoe you got fucked up steppin up to the mic rappin being a pussy or not a gangsta.
  And here is the thing.  Nobody is saying you have to bump the guy but just keep it real.  Not everything in the world is my cup of tea but I like to try and look at the skill involved objectively. Case in point.  As entertainers, I think guys like Dr. Dre and Eazy-E have great catalogs but they aren't emcees.  For my money, Kendrick is one of the first emcees from Compton who can really hold his own lyrically with everyone that is out there.

IF it aint thug shit it aint rap. Rap is not music. I just dont get this shit.... Im fucking gone 3 years in the pen and the rap game became a fucking circus full of choirboy niggas like Lamar. The game Said it himself, lamar aint a street nigga. Why the fuck is he allowed to be rappin?! And Ice cube putting out a singel with punk ass niggas. 99% of the new shit is bunk. Shit is getting sad. Call me oldschool loc.

ur one of the most ignotrant mofos here
rap wasn't gangsta when it started it was skills and competition people in a group just chilling and rapping with each other i can tell ur not from the states
kendrick lamar never claimed he was a gangsta
so whos better then kendrick make me laugh please

Dickrrea I can tell you suck dick. i give a fuck where shit started nigga becos to me rap is gangsta and it aint music, its war. So fuck Lamar and his choirboy lyrics. End of debate

Yep, troll. A guy who calls himself Loc, yet has bloods all on his signature. Dude ain't been within 100 miles of Compton.

He embodies the "Euro" stereotype perfectly.

+1 :D
i wonder what he thinks about jay rock lol nevermind hes still in 1995

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2014, 07:46:06 AM »
Honorable mention, D.O.C. as Dr. Dre's main ghostwriter.
D.O.C is from Texas.

eiht is from long beach

Game-Won

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2014, 12:07:10 AM »
Call me stuck in 95 nigga, but Ima never bump a studio gangsta or a homo nigga like Lamar. What the fuck happen to the rap game, befoe you got fucked up steppin up to the mic rappin being a pussy or not a gangsta.
  And here is the thing.  Nobody is saying you have to bump the guy but just keep it real.  Not everything in the world is my cup of tea but I like to try and look at the skill involved objectively. Case in point.  As entertainers, I think guys like Dr. Dre and Eazy-E have great catalogs but they aren't emcees.  For my money, Kendrick is one of the first emcees from Compton who can really hold his own lyrically with everyone that is out there.

IF it aint thug shit it aint rap. Rap is not music. I just dont get this shit.... Im fucking gone 3 years in the pen and the rap game became a fucking circus full of choirboy niggas like Lamar. The game Said it himself, lamar aint a street nigga. Why the fuck is he allowed to be rappin?! And Ice cube putting out a singel with punk ass niggas. 99% of the new shit is bunk. Shit is getting sad. Call me oldschool loc.

rap wasn't gangsta when it started it was skills and competition people in a group just chilling and rapping with each other i can tell ur not from the states

Dickrrea I can tell you suck dick. i give a fuck where shit started nigga becos to me rap is gangsta and it aint music, its war. So fuck Lamar and his choirboy lyrics. End of debate

Yep, troll. A guy who calls himself Loc, yet has bloods all on his signature. Dude ain't been within 100 miles of Compton.

Yea cause US is the smartest, and most gangsta there is. MAN FUCK OFF.

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2014, 07:14:03 AM »

It ain't like that. But I am from California, and gang culture is different than crime culture elsewhere. I ain't from Chicago, so now that Chicago is murder Capitol of the nation. I wouldn't try to claim I know shit about Chi Town slang or say I think Cheif Keef is the realist so fuck Common. Because that ain't my hood, I didn't grow up there. I was born and raised in the IE of California. I can smell a fake from a mile away. Just the language, curtain slang it grew up with. Not saying nations in Europe ain't gangsta, because I see all that shit in Eastern Europe. But just don't come here and disrespect the west by claiming gangsta and getting the slang all wrong.

Remedy360

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2014, 10:40:31 AM »

I said "stereotype" not that everyone there was like that, dipshit.

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2014, 10:42:12 AM »

It ain't like that. But I am from California, and gang culture is different than crime culture elsewhere. I ain't from Chicago, so now that Chicago is murder Capitol of the nation. I wouldn't try to claim I know shit about Chi Town slang or say I think Cheif Keef is the realist so fuck Common. Because that ain't my hood, I didn't grow up there. I was born and raised in the IE of California. I can smell a fake from a mile away. Just the language, curtain slang it grew up with. Not saying nations in Europe ain't gangsta, because I see all that shit in Eastern Europe. But just don't come here and disrespect the west by claiming gangsta and getting the slang all wrong.

This aint about where you from nigga. If you a buster you a buster like you cock sucker. It dont matter if you from Cali or fuckin Haiti bitches getting exposed.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2014, 07:11:54 PM »
this guy AV LMKR.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

aerroc

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2014, 07:29:39 PM »
bitches getting exposed.

yeah like your stupid ass ;)

Game-Won

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2014, 02:52:39 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

stereotype, or stereotypical, it means you judge people in groups - in your case you mean the avg european is a gangsta wannabe moron with who claims shit they aint.

I am from europe, i dont claim to be a hovercrip or any of shorts, however i am fairly sure you are a ineffectual person, who takes your lack of knowledge out on people who might succeed in life.

Oh and please dont kill me mr.super elite soldier gangsta mac loc g person.. get the fuck outta here man...
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2014, 08:23:38 AM »

This aint about where you from nigga. If you a buster you a buster like you cock sucker. It dont matter if you from Cali or fuckin Haiti bitches getting exposed.

It ain't where you from, it's where you at. And you still ain't in Compton.

Remedy360

« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2014, 10:37:07 AM »

[/quote]

stereotype, or stereotypical, it means you judge people in groups - in your case you mean the avg european is a gangsta wannabe moron with who claims shit they aint.

I am from europe, i dont claim to be a hovercrip or any of shorts, however i am fairly sure you are a ineffectual person, who takes your lack of knowledge out on people who might succeed in life.

Oh and please dont kill me mr.super elite soldier gangsta mac loc g person.. get the fuck outta here man...

[/quote]

Lol you're trippin dude, I never said I was any of that. And I just find it funny that a bunch of people on here have probably never even been to the US but strut around like they're some dude in the know in the streets of Cali or some shit. I called dude out as a negative stereotype cause it's true, doesn't mean it's representative of the majority. "You are an ineffectual person, who takes your lack of knowledge out on people who might succeed in life," lol you're way too sensitive bro, I wasn't trying to diss you or anyone else here that doesn't pull BS like that.

Haterade

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2014, 11:19:11 AM »
Big 2da Boy

Heinz

« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2014, 12:54:30 PM »

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2014, 04:05:26 AM »