Author Topic: New Whoo Kid Mixatape?  (Read 72 times)

Spero Graphics

• Lil Geezy
  • "I stay around treez like christmas gifts" - Banks
New Whoo Kid Mixatape?
« on: March 31, 2003, 09:01:59 PM »
Hey i just read the track listing to a hot new Whoo Kid mix tape that has the 50 cent 2pac collab on it. I got the 50/pac track its dank as all hell. But i wanna get the rest of those songs. Can anyone upload any or does anyone know where i could purchase the cd. Thanks guys.

Spero Graphics

• Lil Geezy
  • "I stay around treez like christmas gifts" - Banks
Re:New Whoo Kid Mixatape?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2003, 09:09:38 PM »
Hey I found it nevermind!!! lol, I just bought it off of ebay, its called "Smoking Day" I think its a 2 disc set or sumthin, but its a dutch auction he has 2 left! So go pick it up, maybe i will throw some of the tracks on here after i get it. PEACE.

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
Re:New Whoo Kid Mixatape?
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2003, 09:11:25 PM »
http://buymixtapes.com/smokingday2.html

i ordered it earlier today total came to about $13.96  including shipping..
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home