Author Topic: lil durk confronts the game  (Read 942 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: lil durk confronts the game
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2014, 08:17:35 AM »
Lmaoooo. Game stays getting punked.

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2014, 10:26:23 AM »
Lmaoooo. Game stays getting punked.

seriously how old are you???

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2014, 11:53:12 AM »
Lmao u seem mad af bro,  ididnt say game cant take him, u white boys always put words in ppls mouth lol, game like 6'6 durk like 5'8 lmfao..game got like 70% chance to win..there u happy? U happy now u sensitive ass game groupie..

Dnt be mad at me bro im just the messenger..ididnt punk game out, durk did  ;D

You cock sucker with a gay ass name like idonttrip suck a dick talking like you rum shit. Who ever this skinny ass whipe lil donkey is he aint even worthy to spit shine Games boot, maybe lick his shit stain from the toilet. Homo ass niggas 10 deep runnin up on Game whos alone chillin like a G. This shit aint over, Game gonna catch this punk nigga slippin and pull his card.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2014, 12:22:00 PM »
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2014, 12:38:54 PM »
^ cock sucker

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2014, 01:36:30 PM »
LMAO! wait a minute...you guys are able to look at a video of a close-up of a bunch of niggas heads...and determine exactly who said what and what took place?

All you can really see is at the end Game is standing there face to face with someone. So please explain to me how he got punked or backed down...

Its funny that a forum full of niggas who spend all day complaining about the West Coast not getting radio play, video play, etc etc are the same ones who love to tear down our own artist.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

abusive

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2014, 02:24:29 PM »
LMAO! wait a minute...you guys are able to look at a video of a close-up of a bunch of niggas heads...and determine exactly who said what and what took place?

All you can really see is at the end Game is standing there face to face with someone. So please explain to me how he got punked or backed down...

Its funny that a forum full of niggas who spend all day complaining about the West Coast not getting radio play, video play, etc etc are the same ones who love to tear down our own artist.
I think everyone feels Game got punked because he would usually fight if someone stepped to him and he doesn't really squash beef. He went as Ras for saying his sons name yet Durk joked around about wanting to smash his wife. Yet he did nothing to Durk. Plus it's not just this site people are saying it at. All of the boards I have been too have people saying the same thing.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.