Author Topic: Why did you delete the pedaphiles World Cup thread?  (Read 765 times)

David Gutterman

Re: Why did you delete the pedaphiles World Cup thread?
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 01:02:13 AM »

whaha!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 06:17:08 AM »
The low class Germany showed after the being up 5-0 with no time left will come back to bite them. I could care less about Brazil, but this was really a 3-0 game. After the third goal so early you saw that was Brazil was shaken and nervous. The 4th and 5th came because of that. The 6th and 7th were simply a team kicking another while its down. It was pointless and shameful.

David Gutterman

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 07:51:59 AM »

I put my money on the Netherlands, Go Orange!  3-1

bouli77

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2014, 08:04:51 AM »
this is a world cup's semi final, not a charity game. what germany did was being professional to the utmost. that's a token of respect, it's showing you take them seriously by playing 100%, doing otherwise would be to take pity on them, and that is even more humiliating. what did you want them to do after 3-0 ? Play easy ? That's the best way to have Brazil come back, you may think it's hard to recover a 3 goal lead given the numerous scoreless draws you get in soccer but it's not that rare especially when the opponents are playing at home. it even happened during a champion's league final on neutral ground (AC Milan - Liverpool, 2005 in Istanbul), so imagine in Brazil. if brazil had gotten a penalty and scored one of their chances they had at the beginning of the second half they were back in the game (considering Germany had stopped at 3-0 like you suggest)

All Brazil had to do was to step up and tighten up their defense, considering they have some of the best defenders playing it wasn't a stretch to think they could manage that but they allowed more goals by losing easy balls in the midfield and making unacceptable individual mistakes. shaken and nervous ? well that's a world cup's semi final after all if you're not ready to get a hold of yourself emotionally in such circumstances you don't deserve to win that's how i view it.

you're supposed to win, and strike the iron while it's hot, you never know in soccer it's statistically the most unpredictable sport (ie the sport where there are the most upsets and situation reversals)

anyway yesterday's game clearly highlighted the deficiencies Brazil have shown since the beginning of the tournament, they were lucky to come out of the round of 16 as winners against Chile, I just obviously didn't think Germany would prevail so much considering the tight games they had against France (my heart still bleeds), and Algeria where they could have easily lost.

happy for Germany though they deserve to be in the finals and have been the most consistent and regular european nation lately (, definitely deserve a 4th world cup to be on par with Italy.

say what you will about the germans but they are really restless and never give up even when they're lead by more than two goals.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2014, 08:40:11 AM »
The low class Germany showed after the being up 5-0 with no time left will come back to bite them. I could care less about Brazil, but this was really a 3-0 game. After the third goal so early you saw that was Brazil was shaken and nervous. The 4th and 5th came because of that. The 6th and 7th were simply a team kicking another while its down. It was pointless and shameful.

sure, it was rape but what could the germans do, stop playing ?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2014, 11:17:02 AM »
this is a world cup's semi final, not a charity game. what germany did was being professional to the utmost. that's a token of respect, it's showing you take them seriously by playing 100%, doing otherwise would be to take pity on them, and that is even more humiliating. what did you want them to do after 3-0 ? Play easy ? That's the best way to have Brazil come back, you may think it's hard to recover a 3 goal lead given the numerous scoreless draws you get in soccer but it's not that rare especially when the opponents are playing at home. it even happened during a champion's league final on neutral ground (AC Milan - Liverpool, 2005 in Istanbul), so imagine in Brazil. if brazil had gotten a penalty and scored one of their chances they had at the beginning of the second half they were back in the game (considering Germany had stopped at 3-0 like you suggest)

All Brazil had to do was to step up and tighten up their defense, considering they have some of the best defenders playing it wasn't a stretch to think they could manage that but they allowed more goals by losing easy balls in the midfield and making unacceptable individual mistakes. shaken and nervous ? well that's a world cup's semi final after all if you're not ready to get a hold of yourself emotionally in such circumstances you don't deserve to win that's how i view it.

you're supposed to win, and strike the iron while it's hot, you never know in soccer it's statistically the most unpredictable sport (ie the sport where there are the most upsets and situation reversals)

anyway yesterday's game clearly highlighted the deficiencies Brazil have shown since the beginning of the tournament, they were lucky to come out of the round of 16 as winners against Chile, I just obviously didn't think Germany would prevail so much considering the tight games they had against France (my heart still bleeds), and Algeria where they could have easily lost.

happy for Germany though they deserve to be in the finals and have been the most consistent and regular european nation lately (, definitely deserve a 4th world cup to be on par with Italy.

say what you will about the germans but they are really restless and never give up even when they're lead by more than two goals.

Who said anything about stopping at 3? I said the goals where Germany simply outplayed Brazil were the first three. Germany shouldn't stop playing at a specific number, just when the game is out of reach time wise. I had no issue with them scoring all 5, or as many as they could in the first half, or even if they scored early in the second half. But when you're up 5 and 6 and there is no time left for Brazil to come back. The last one was scored with 11 minutes left. There are unwritten rules in sports like soccer, like giving the ball back to the other team when they kick it out so you can tend to your injured player.

I wish Germany had a decent hockey team so they could see what happens when you disrespectfully run up the score in that sport. Now in Hockey goals are more frequent so a 5-1 and going for 6 with 5 minutes left is ok, but if it were 12-0 with 5 min left and the winning team still has there stars out there pushing for more goals then those stars are getting fucking crunched by every goon on the losing team.

Brazil had clearly given up and was down and out, all Germany had to do in the last 15 minutes was kick the ball around to themselves and Brazil would have gladly let the clock run. 

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Heinz

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2014, 12:35:38 AM »
R.I.P Oranje...
My condolences goes out to Yishay.
Hope you didn't do anything stupid last night.

David Gutterman

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2014, 12:46:55 AM »

The Netherlands played a good game, but we didn't create enough chances,  im devastated, penalty are so fucking nerve-wracking. but we played a good World Cup.

Heinz

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2014, 12:51:50 AM »

Please give me your money now.
Thank you.

David Gutterman

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2014, 01:00:22 AM »

Please give me your money now.
Thank you.

i'll send it by bottle.

Heinz

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2014, 01:12:46 AM »
Fuck a bottle! Real niggas use carrier pigeons.
Ask Mike Tyson.

David Gutterman

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2014, 01:31:32 AM »
Fuck a bottle! Real niggas use carrier pigeons.
Ask Mike Tyson.

Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai

Quote:
Passenger pigeon! They've been extinct since 1914!