Author Topic: If Crooked I and Game battled who would you bet on?  (Read 1267 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: If Crooked I and Game battled who would you bet on?
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2014, 05:41:58 PM »
this thread still going?  :eh:

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2014, 05:44:00 PM »
Well you fools ain't helping ha.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2014, 05:49:09 PM »

There's nothing to be said. Crooked I is lyrically in another universe.

Game is below average lyrically on full album songs. Probably eight times worse on a "freestyle" lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2014, 05:50:41 PM »
<a href="http://youtube.com/v/cVIBNbjv8UU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/cVIBNbjv8UU</a>

Bruh...lol. Stop this.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2014, 05:55:33 PM »
i missed that freestyle you just posted, damnnnn

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2014, 05:57:08 PM »

There's nothing to be said. Crooked I is lyrically in another universe.

Game is below average lyrically on full album songs. Probably eight times worse on a "freestyle" lol.
Why are you telling me though ha? This should be for them homie.

By the way...Slap Bacc is a good example.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 06:02:06 PM by LAC/EASTSIDE »
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2014, 06:00:02 PM »
It's a West Coast Hip Hop forum. This should be common knowledge to all members lol.

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2014, 08:36:21 PM »
Can't believe this is two pages deep now lol.

shit I'm not lol this was a good one

Blood$

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2014, 08:39:58 PM »
Threads like these show you what some posters are all about. The fucking answer is obvious.

what is the obvious answer since this thread is basically a perfect division of Game and Crook?
The only chance Game has in winning a battle in this case, would be on wax. And if you think "charisma" is going to sway the battle towards Game, I suggest not to bet your house on it.
Division in this thread doesn't say much.

it says everything if exactly half this thread is in favor of one and the other half for the other

it definitely is obvious Crook is a more gifted freestyler and lyricist than Game but he got no career ending diss records under his belt like Game does, and if you go by track record the obvious answer is gonna be Game on wax

what diss tracks Crook got that shut people down and made it so they can't eat?
Yo, what makes you think a division in this thread should be taken serious? You make it seem as if everyone speaks from a neutral position. It's well known that hating, and obsession towards artist, plays a huge part in this forum. I'm giving you an answer from a neutral position. I have NOTHING against Game or Crooked. I fuck with both. I own Game albums. I bump his shit. I took his side on the 50 beef and to this day, I'll still ride with him over G-Unit any day. There's no bias here. It's just an obvious and simple answer to me.

Questions - Who's career did Game end? And were they as gifted as Crooked I?

At this point, Game has a lesser chance of beating Crooked I on wax. I'll tell you why...

1. Game doesn't have the momentum he used to have. He's still a relevant artist but clearly doesn't have the same juice he had when he first started. He's a household name but not the same hype. Take note that we're not talking about making ALBUMS but a rap BATTLE.

2. Crooked Is more relevant NOW then he's ever been. Slaughterhouse and affiliation with Shady has put him on the map and it has garnered him more attention from the masses.

3. The movement right now is about LYRICISM. That's what many new artist are spreading. They are trying to take it back to those days. You see what Kendrick is doing. The whole TDE and even cats around the country. The movement is about getting back to lyricism. Even the underground battle scene is getting more HYPE than EVER. You are even seeing KNOWN Artist like Canibus and Budden getting in the mix with battle rap recently. The commercial scene will still dominate but the Lyrics movements is spreading around rapidly and more people are paying attention. With that being said, Crooked I is killing cats left and right at this moment. He's even smashing his own SH crew on freestyles. The consensus is that Crook is on a crazy level right now, even above his crew. Game doesn't stand a chance. His "charisma" wont hold enough weight to withstand what Crooked I will throw at him Bar for Bar. Even if we agreed that Game has more charisma, the disparity isn't large enough. We're not talking 2Pac here.

If we started a nation wide POLL with Hip Hop Heads, asked Hip Hop Artist (new and old) or went BAR for BAR, I don't see how anyone would take Game. You can't come up with an argument to convince me that Game would win. You'll lose in the poll, HH artist sure as hell ain't taking Game over Crooked and Bar for Bar, Crooked I is one of the Top MC's in the world. So how can he win?

I can agree with most of that but at the end of the day Game got more stripes as far as rap beef goes

Game dismantled Bleek, Young Gunz, Lil Eazy, Bishop Lamont, Spider Loc, 40 Glocc etc. where are those dudes at even though nobody misses them lol he damaged G-Unit pretty bad during the height of their beef, only Ls he took was Yukmouth and Joe Budden by a sliver

like I said no doubt Crook wins in a face to face battle but not on the diss records, keep in mind most of the dirt on Game has already been aired out where as there is a lot Game or whoever could shit on Crooked I for but to each his own my guy  8)

The majority of guys you mentioned are a bunch of nobody's. As far as G-Unit, I agree. He held his own SICK! I was riding with him the whole time. 50 was never able to end GAME's career and I know he tried ha. But once again, that was when Game has mad hype! The dude was still on the Aftermath juice. He had the whole G-UNot campaign and the majority of the WEST behind him. That shit was Legendary on Game's part  8). These are different times though. A battle on wax would be interesting. Don't get me wrong, I think Game will hold his own but I don't think he has a chance of wining. He's going up against a SAVANT in Crooked I. Not sure what kind of dirt they'd have on eachother. That's what makes it interesting. Crooked is a clever cat though. He'd just come out shooting bar after bar, but this time directed at ONE guy. This wont be like a cypher, where dudes spit to see who spits the sickest verse. It's a verse DIRECTED at an individual. Crooked isn't going to struggle with that at all. Only thing that needs to be seen, is what they will use as ammo against one another.

Picture something like this, but Crooked I dissing ONE GUY DIRECTLY.....

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ADmT00H6CE8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ADmT00H6CE8</a>

This sht was so sick, Budden left the building lol. Check out the whole sht. Crooked goes last and it's all acapella! Listen though!  8)

"Ill celebrate the minute you die! And I'll be here after the FIREWORKS( :scarface:)...5th of July!" Stupid sick!

Crooked I definitely has the most bars on the West gotta give him that lol

Remedy360

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2014, 08:55:52 PM »
Threads like these show you what some posters are all about. The fucking answer is obvious.

what is the obvious answer since this thread is basically a perfect division of Game and Crook?
The only chance Game has in winning a battle in this case, would be on wax. And if you think "charisma" is going to sway the battle towards Game, I suggest not to bet your house on it.
Division in this thread doesn't say much.

it says everything if exactly half this thread is in favor of one and the other half for the other

it definitely is obvious Crook is a more gifted freestyler and lyricist than Game but he got no career ending diss records under his belt like Game does, and if you go by track record the obvious answer is gonna be Game on wax

what diss tracks Crook got that shut people down and made it so they can't eat?
Yo, what makes you think a division in this thread should be taken serious? You make it seem as if everyone speaks from a neutral position. It's well known that hating, and obsession towards artist, plays a huge part in this forum. I'm giving you an answer from a neutral position. I have NOTHING against Game or Crooked. I fuck with both. I own Game albums. I bump his shit. I took his side on the 50 beef and to this day, I'll still ride with him over G-Unit any day. There's no bias here. It's just an obvious and simple answer to me.

Questions - Who's career did Game end? And were they as gifted as Crooked I?

At this point, Game has a lesser chance of beating Crooked I on wax. I'll tell you why...

1. Game doesn't have the momentum he used to have. He's still a relevant artist but clearly doesn't have the same juice he had when he first started. He's a household name but not the same hype. Take note that we're not talking about making ALBUMS but a rap BATTLE.

2. Crooked Is more relevant NOW then he's ever been. Slaughterhouse and affiliation with Shady has put him on the map and it has garnered him more attention from the masses.

3. The movement right now is about LYRICISM. That's what many new artist are spreading. They are trying to take it back to those days. You see what Kendrick is doing. The whole TDE and even cats around the country. The movement is about getting back to lyricism. Even the underground battle scene is getting more HYPE than EVER. You are even seeing KNOWN Artist like Canibus and Budden getting in the mix with battle rap recently. The commercial scene will still dominate but the Lyrics movements is spreading around rapidly and more people are paying attention. With that being said, Crooked I is killing cats left and right at this moment. He's even smashing his own SH crew on freestyles. The consensus is that Crook is on a crazy level right now, even above his crew. Game doesn't stand a chance. His "charisma" wont hold enough weight to withstand what Crooked I will throw at him Bar for Bar. Even if we agreed that Game has more charisma, the disparity isn't large enough. We're not talking 2Pac here.

If we started a nation wide POLL with Hip Hop Heads, asked Hip Hop Artist (new and old) or went BAR for BAR, I don't see how anyone would take Game. You can't come up with an argument to convince me that Game would win. You'll lose in the poll, HH artist sure as hell ain't taking Game over Crooked and Bar for Bar, Crooked I is one of the Top MC's in the world. So how can he win?

I can agree with most of that but at the end of the day Game got more stripes as far as rap beef goes

Game dismantled Bleek, Young Gunz, Lil Eazy, Bishop Lamont, Spider Loc, 40 Glocc etc. where are those dudes at even though nobody misses them lol he damaged G-Unit pretty bad during the height of their beef, only Ls he took was Yukmouth and Joe Budden by a sliver

like I said no doubt Crook wins in a face to face battle but not on the diss records, keep in mind most of the dirt on Game has already been aired out where as there is a lot Game or whoever could shit on Crooked I for but to each his own my guy  8)

The majority of guys you mentioned are a bunch of nobody's.

Exactly, I don't really think Game impacted them as much as those dudes were just never that big to begin with. As far as G-Unit, I'm sure plenty of Game fans stopped fuckin with them, but that style of music just lost its sense of popularity that it had in the early 2000's anyways and 50 lost his appeal to most people after his first few albums. What's funny is I've always thought "Mill on It" was one of the better disses Game has done but of course Yuk completely destroyed him.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2014, 03:50:36 AM »
Game droped some Classics but Crooked I got the Skillz and Flow..so it´s Crooked I.

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2014, 08:56:03 AM »
those nobodies all had a buzz and the chances to be somebodies before they tried to step to Game lol

remember when some of y'all claimed Bishop was next to blow and then "The Funeral" dropped and that Spider Loc would actually release a major album until "240 Bars"  :laugh:

only strong diss Crook has under his belt is "Slap Bacc" and it wasn't even release at the time it was supposed to be now why was that?

Heinz

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2014, 11:52:39 AM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2014, 12:02:00 PM »
Dude struggled with 50 exchanging songs lol. Son had to make a 20 minute song just to feel good about himself.

The two Game diss tracks I fucked with was "My Bitch" & "Body Bags".

Not to mention the thread topic say a "battle". If they were on Abdul Infinite, side of the street thing, you can't tell me it would be close.

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2014, 07:42:21 AM »
Dumb question.