Author Topic: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread  (Read 23401 times)

Sccit

Re: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread
« Reply #135 on: December 30, 2014, 10:34:49 AM »
who thinks Blatt gets canned and replaced by one of Bron's puppets?

not this year

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #136 on: December 30, 2014, 11:09:17 AM »
It's funny, this is the best team Love's ever been on, and his on a team with a winning record for the first time in his career, and he doesn't know how to take it. Kyrie Irving has been balling, and is winning for the first time in his career, yet he has had trouble messing with LeBron. Irving and Love are putting up great numbers but the chemistry isn't there at all. Then you throw in Dion Waiters who is completely lost on this team. You get a bunch of guys who don't know how to win and expect them to win with the best player in the world and an inexperienced coach. It just isn't working, and yet if I was Irving and Love I'd be so excited right now to be on a winning team. Yet both look like they hate their roles on their team. Irving at least has been improving. But still, this team does not look like it could win the weak East.

Sccit

« Reply #137 on: December 30, 2014, 12:57:20 PM »
It's funny, this is the best team Love's ever been on, and his on a team with a winning record for the first time in his career, and he doesn't know how to take it. Kyrie Irving has been balling, and is winning for the first time in his career, yet he has had trouble messing with LeBron. Irving and Love are putting up great numbers but the chemistry isn't there at all. Then you throw in Dion Waiters who is completely lost on this team. You get a bunch of guys who don't know how to win and expect them to win with the best player in the world and an inexperienced coach. It just isn't working, and yet if I was Irving and Love I'd be so excited right now to be on a winning team. Yet both look like they hate their roles on their team. Irving at least has been improving. But still, this team does not look like it could win the weak East.

lets put it this way...LeBron is overrated. always has been, always will be.......people really expected him to come back to cleveland and perform miracles, but he aint no prime kobe or nothin. at the end of the day, he ran to a team with 2 other franchise players (1 who was already a champion+finals mvp) and won a couple titles there.....t-mac, vince carter, dominique wilkins, carmelo anthony, alex english, clyde drexler etc. etc. in their prime woulda done exactly the same (especially in a historically easy eastern conference)......the legend of lebron is greater than lebron himself. you take any of the all-time greats in their prime and put them on a team like this, and theyd be 25-5 right now, at the very least.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #138 on: December 30, 2014, 12:58:01 PM »
here comes NIK with his anti Lebron agenda  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #139 on: December 30, 2014, 12:59:45 PM »
am i wrong tho?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #140 on: December 30, 2014, 01:31:05 PM »
you are.

Lebron is not "over rated" as he is going to go down as a top 10 player ever.  only a guy dropping 25 and 7 can be called out for how he's playing in Cleveland with his cohorts who never sniffed the playoffs alone.

you even said the Heat would be better than the Cavs  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #141 on: December 30, 2014, 02:17:09 PM »
LEBRON IS NOT OVERRATED? HE CANT WIN WITHOUT WADE, G..............HE NEEDS AN ALPHA ON HIS TEAM, CUZ HE'S CLEARLY A BETA. IF HE DOESN'T WIN ANOTHER RING, IT'LL JUST FURTHER PROVE MY POINT. WATCH.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: December 30, 2014, 03:16:03 PM »
I'm not going to say LeBron is overrated. He is by far the best player of his era. I'd say this era of players he's part of is softer than Charmin, but of this era of players he's the best. That's not being overrated.

Anyways, he's with a team that has no playoff players. You can look back and you'll see that I mentioned this over and over again, and now I want people to recognize, I TOLD YOU SO. All these people saying, oh the Cavs are going to win it all. I said that LeBron can't win because he's with a bunch of players who don't know how to win. Irving and Love's numbers are great, yet both are whiny bitches who are complaining about their roles. Waiters numbers are down as he has no idea what he's doing. And I said it before the season. The sad part is the Cavs will more than likely split up after this. But if they keep it together next year, they'll be fine. But they got players who are use to losing, who know nothing other than losing, and now that they are on a team with a winning record, they still act like they are losers. It's so sad to see actually.

Sccit

« Reply #143 on: December 30, 2014, 03:17:09 PM »
I'm not going to say LeBron is overrated. He is by far the best player of his era. I'd say this era of players he's part of is softer than Charmin, but of this era of players he's the best. That's not being overrated.

Anyways, he's with a team that has no playoff players. You can look back and you'll see that I mentioned this over and over again, and now I want people to recognize, I TOLD YOU SO. All these people saying, oh the Cavs are going to win it all. I said that LeBron can't win because he's with a bunch of players who don't know how to win. Irving and Love's numbers are great, yet both are whiny bitches who are complaining about their roles. Waiters numbers are down as he has no idea what he's doing. And I said it before the season. The sad part is the Cavs will more than likely split up after this. But if they keep it together next year, they'll be fine. But they got players who are use to losing, who know nothing other than losing, and now that they are on a team with a winning record, they still act like they are losers. It's so sad to see actually.

durant will prove to be better when it's all said and done....  and when people generally compare him to the all-time greats and act as if he's a consensus top 5, thats not overrated? lol come on brodie.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 03:35:51 PM by Sccit »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #144 on: December 30, 2014, 03:19:13 PM »
lmao

durant gonna go "ring chasing" in washington when his deal is up and NIK will make excuses to push his anti Lebron agenda

Sccit

« Reply #145 on: December 30, 2014, 03:36:28 PM »
lmao

durant gonna go "ring chasing" in washington when his deal is up and NIK will make excuses to push his anti Lebron agenda

at least hed be goin to his hometown and not abandoning it.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #146 on: December 30, 2014, 03:47:16 PM »
there you go proving my point :D

thanks

Sccit

« Reply #147 on: December 30, 2014, 04:00:12 PM »
lolwut? that didnt prove anything

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: December 31, 2014, 10:11:17 AM »

durant will prove to be better when it's all said and done....  and when people generally compare him to the all-time greats and act as if he's a consensus top 5, thats not overrated? lol come on brodie.

I think that Durant gets put in the next era as he'll win once LeBron fades, and we are starting to see that fade. I always said LeBron can't last long unless his game evolves, and it looks like LeBron wouldn't last long. But LeBron's peers are Melo, Wade, Bosh, Dwight, CP3, Bynum, Rondo is at the end of that era, players like Amar'e and Boozer are at the beginning. Just a really soft group of stars, I mean Rudy Gay was a name in that era. Those guys got dominated by the Kobe/Duncan/Dirk era that was the last of that old school mentality, now it's time for the Durant, Noah, Marc Gasol, Rose, Westbrook, Love, Curry, Blake, Harden, George, Wall, Irving, Unibrow generation to step up. But I think they're soft too. I am holding out hope for the Wiggins, Parker generation of players, I think this last draft will be a transformative draft like the 1996 draft was that started the Kobe/Duncan/Nash/Dirk era, or the 2003 draft that was the peak of the millennial draft. We'll see.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #149 on: December 31, 2014, 11:02:04 AM »
Adrian Wojornowski (sp?) just was on the radio and dude straight skipped over Durant and says we're going from Lebron to Anthony Davis :D