Author Topic: John Cena Trashes Ja Rule/Jay-Z; Responds To Ron Killings  (Read 483 times)

The Watcher

John Cena Trashes Ja Rule/Jay-Z; Responds To Ron Killings
« on: July 22, 2003, 07:34:34 PM »
Wrestling superstar John Cena recently took time out of his busy ass-kicking schedule to talk some smack about his hip-hop contemporaries. The rapping wrestler weighed in on the ongoing feud between 50 Cent and Ja Rule saying that while he respects 50, Ja is "A bit of a punk."

"I’m really not feeling the fact that he turned gangsta," Cena said during a recent stop in Toronto. "Ja Rule was a guy singing hooks and doing R&B remixes. Now he’s talking about shooting people and killing people and that’s not what he’s about — it’s so fake."

Not quite fakes, but not in the good books either are Jay-Z and Fabolos. Both were scheduled to battle Cena at Wrestlemania earlier this year, but Jay-Z didn't feel he would be getting paid enough and Fabolos, well, simply pulled a no-show. They must have feared Cena's flow.

Soon, Cena will have the chance to put his skillz where his mouth is when he releases his first full-length hip-hop album. Having already recorded his bangin’ entrance theme, Cena has recently gone back into the studio to lay tracks for the album he plans to call Basic Thuganomics.

"The WWE used the copy of my entrance theme that I gave them — they were cool with the production and everything," Cena says, explaining how plans for the album came to be. "We worked in a studio in Lynnfield, Massachusetts called Base Camp. 7L did the beat, he’s with 7L and Esoteric – East Coast, underground rap. My cousin Trademark did half the song and I did half the song. We’re now working on a 12-13 track album with all the TV freestyles — like, close to 50 of ‘em on a separate DVD. It’ll be pretty cool stuff."

Though release plans for the disc are still, um, shady, Cena hopes to drop it some time in the next year. In the meantime, does he plan to respond to the challenges to go one-on-one in a freestyle battle with the other rapping wrestler, NWA-TNA’s Ron "The Truth" Killings?

"I don’t know," Cena says, chuckling. "He keeps talking about the battle and I’ll battle him any day. I’ve never turned down a battle. Never turned down a battle."

In other words: right time, right place — IT’S ON!
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:John Cena Trashes Ja Rule/Jay-Z; Responds To Ron Killings
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2003, 11:01:31 PM »
Ron Killings... a.k.a. K-Kwik and John Cena would be a tight ass rivalry in the WWE. they should bring him back, it would be tight. A white rapper vs. a Southern rapper... lol. classic.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2003, 11:19:30 PM »
Whatever happened to his Terminator persona...lol
This Cena is the worst fucken excuse of a wrestling gimmick ever....
I remember when he wrestled local in the L.A. area..lol
This foo sucked then & he blow's cock now.

And his rap skillz...lol
NO way should he ever even mention any names.

The WWE is DONE.
Hatesrats 2oooTre

WWF 4 life..
« Last Edit: July 22, 2003, 11:23:09 PM by Hatesrats »

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2003, 11:41:00 PM »
whaaat? have you seen him wrestle? he has wrestling skills, give it 5 years and he will be the 2nd coming of Austin. dude just needs to keep his mouth shut, but he can wrestle
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2003, 12:38:46 AM »

And his rap skillz...lol

The WWE is DONE.
Hatesrats 2oooTre

WWF 4 life..

LOL... so true aboutt he gimmick, he even clowned it himself in a freestyle... I think that was one of the few line I actually like. But as a wrestler, his alright, he has the inring pychology to become huge. The way he interacts with the fans is great, and he is athletic. Now his technique isn't all that, but it gets better with every match. His rapping, well, lets just say him and Ron Killings are wrestlers, and not rappers for a reason.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2003, 07:40:46 AM »
John Cena Rules. He's only going to get better. He's already the #1 heel on Smackdown!, and he's only been in wrestling for just over a year.

Ron Killings won't be leaving NWATNA any time soon.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2003, 02:52:42 PM »
His rapping is horrible.  ja rule would murder him in a diss; neither one of them can freestyle, I don't know why Cena's acting like all those t.v. raps are freestyles.  He raps slow as hell too.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2003, 10:35:46 PM »
His rapping is horrible.  ja rule would murder him in a diss; neither one of them can freestyle, I don't know why Cena's acting like all those t.v. raps are freestyles.  He raps slow as hell too.  

One wrestler said the biggest thing, more important than any other thing, to becoming a sucessful wrestler, is to live you gimmick. Diamond Dallas Page was at onetime, a manager and average wrestler. But his gimmick was something he lived, he owned a night club and was who he was on TV. It's huge, Steve Austin isn't that far off from what's on TV, and others too. Now Dustin Runnells as Goldust, ok there's an argument there. But overall, I heard it said many times, a succesful wrestler lives his gimmick. After all, this was a man that challenge Fabolous and Jay-Z to a freestyle battle at Wrestlemania. His trying to drop an album. And it sure beat a cyper wrestler. But again, him and Ron Killings aren't real wrestlers for a reason. I hope this kid knows this.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2003, 10:52:32 PM »
Jay Z would have embarrassed him.. I guess it depends on if it was freestyle, I've never heard Jay Z freestyle, maybe he can't.  

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2003, 04:44:42 AM »

Not quite fakes, but not in the good books either are Jay-Z and Fabolos. Both were scheduled to battle Cena at Wrestlemania earlier this year, but Jay-Z didn't feel he would be getting paid enough and Fabolos, well, simply pulled a no-show. They must have feared Cena's flow.

LOL, feared his flow??? pleeease.

kick ass album

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2003, 11:33:32 AM »
You all need to STFU and quit being so damned uptight. Cena's easily one of the most entertaining parts of smackdown right now. And it isnt just me, dude is supposed to be a heel but he gets CENA chants everytime he hits the ring. Hes actually gotten alot better then when this gimmick started and hes getting way over with the fans with it, its a sucessful gimmick, the fans love it, dudes got plenty of wrestling skills. This gimmick is gonna last a long long time because the people love it, thats all that matters.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2003, 11:56:41 AM »
You all need to STFU and quit being so damned uptight. Cena's easily one of the most entertaining parts of smackdown right now. And it isnt just me, dude is supposed to be a heel but he gets CENA chants everytime he hits the ring. Hes actually gotten alot better then when this gimmick started and hes getting way over with the fans with it, its a sucessful gimmick, the fans love it, dudes got plenty of wrestling skills. This gimmick is gonna last a long long time because the people love it, thats all that matters.

This is whta I've been trying to tell them. John Cena is one of the biggest names in wrestling right now and he's doing great with the gimmick. So to all of your Cena bashers out there, Just Shut Up.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2003, 12:27:18 PM »
wrestling really SUCKS anymore...but cena is kinda funny atleast

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2014, 09:58:47 AM »

And his rap skillz...lol

The WWE is DONE.
Hatesrats 2oooTre

WWF 4 life..

LOL... so true aboutt he gimmick, he even clowned it himself in a freestyle... I think that was one of the few line I actually like. But as a wrestler, his alright, he has the inring pychology to become huge. The way he interacts with the fans is great, and he is athletic. Now his technique isn't all that, but it gets better with every match. His rapping, well, lets just say him and Ron Killings are wrestlers, and not rappers for a reason.

I should just go through the history of this board and point out everything I was right in. Damn, ran into this on accident, but I basically hit on John Cena's career pretty much how it turned out. Alright wrestler, great in-ring psychology (but has been slacking lately) and he really interacts well with the fans. And now he is HUGE!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: John Cena Trashes Ja Rule/Jay-Z; Responds To Ron Killings
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2014, 08:54:24 PM »
I laugh at the irony here...

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!